Improved throwing stuff

#1Mentalpatient87Posted 2/13/2013 9:49:01 AM
One of my favorite things to do in IV and games like it is to pick up the random stuff and throw it at people. I'm hoping they improved the physics of grabbing junk and hucking it at passers by. I want to feel the weight of bricks, and grab a few things in a relatively rapid pace and pelt things. I could spend days next to a pile of bricks and a busy intersection if the physics were done really well.

Think of all the things you could throw!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#2DruffPosted 2/13/2013 12:04:39 PM
I agree they could definitely use some improvement. Though on the other hand it is pretty cool to be able to knock a pedestrian down and even take off hit points merely by throwing a doughnut or paper beverage cup at them.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#3BardockpwnsjooPosted 2/13/2013 3:14:05 PM
Ever knocked a cop down a flight of stairs by throwing a doughnut at them? It's F'ing priceless.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#4nativenginePosted 2/13/2013 4:13:21 PM
Throwing s*** at random peds was very fun to me, especially really loud cell phone talker guy. I did feel that some objects didn't have enough "weight". It seemed like a brick had as much weight as a pool ball, which we all know is very different in weight. Add some damage to heavier objects and I'm more then happy.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#503343Posted 2/13/2013 6:58:55 PM
Hmmm well since we know golfing is, i could see me spendin hours hittin golfballs across the street and smaking moving cars, that would be fun, or if they get the physics right, hit the ball though a open window of a car coming by and smackin the driver in the head.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#6DarkLordMorsulPosted 2/13/2013 8:50:38 PM
I think I'll replay IV tis time using that throw option more because honestly only used it the only mission for Vlad...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#7tzar_666Posted 2/13/2013 11:13:07 PM
in cleveland ohio people were getting killed by other people throwing cinder blocks off over passes. lets not put ideals in peoples heads guns are bad enough.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8BardockpwnsjooPosted 2/14/2013 3:28:33 AM
tzar_666 posted...
in cleveland ohio people were getting killed by other people throwing cinder blocks off over passes. lets not put ideals in peoples heads guns are bad enough.

Please, just go away. You're bad on the Skyrim boards, you're bad here, and you're probably bad no matter where you go.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#9BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/14/2013 8:37:16 AM
I literally forgot all about being able to throw stuff...
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Patcher should be fired.
#10Mentalpatient87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:13:02 AM
03343 posted...
Hmmm well since we know golfing is, i could see me spendin hours hittin golfballs across the street and smaking moving cars, that would be fun, or if they get the physics right, hit the ball though a open window of a car coming by and smackin the driver in the head.

I forgot about that. I could whack golf balls at traffic until my eyes bleed!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"