Improved throwing stuff

#11Sword_of_DuskPosted 2/14/2013 5:39:18 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
03343 posted...
Hmmm well since we know golfing is, i could see me spendin hours hittin golfballs across the street and smaking moving cars, that would be fun, or if they get the physics right, hit the ball though a open window of a car coming by and smackin the driver in the head.

I forgot about that. I could whack golf balls at traffic until my eyes bleed!

"Oooh, look at that nice Infernus! I'd hate to see it damaged. FORE!!!!"

*windshield breaks*

"Whoops, my bad. I was aiming for that old guy behind it. Ahh well, guess I'll try again. Oh, maybe I can hit the driver through the hole!"

Yeah, this would work.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#12CruorComaPosted 2/14/2013 7:55:31 PM(edited)
I would love to be able to throw melee weapons or even dry firearms, then pick them up again after the fight is over.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#13tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 5:35:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 5:47:56 AM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
tzar_666 posted...
in cleveland ohio people were getting killed by other people throwing cinder blocks off over passes. lets not put ideals in peoples heads guns are bad enough.

Please, just go away. You're bad on the Skyrim boards, you're bad here, and you're probably bad no matter where you go.

you are boring. lame and unlikeable.

atleast people like me.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#15CruorComaPosted 2/15/2013 5:48:52 AM
Who?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#16tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 5:50:23 AM
CruorComa posted...
Who?

Bardockpwnsjoo
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#17Mentalpatient87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:01:33 PM
Hey kids, keep your little e-grudges out of my topic. You have literally every other thread on this board in which to act like twits and bicker.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#18BardockpwnsjooPosted 2/15/2013 5:46:32 PM
tzar_666 posted...
CruorComa posted...
Who?

Bardockpwnsjoo

I think he was actually more interested in who it is you think likes you. Actually, I'd like to know as well, because I haven't noticed any.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#19tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 7:11:16 PM
sorry tc.

i apologise
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#20Mentalpatient87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:42:09 PM
Moving on, I'd like to see this whole grabbing and throwing thing applied to people as well. There should be various ways to carry and toss someone, depending on context. You could do the old, stand behind them/gun to the head hostage thing and kick them forward for a "throw." You could fireman's carry someone who is either too weak or too incapacitated to fight it, and then shoulder toss them off an overpass. And if someone is fighting with you, you'd grapple with them and do judo throws or other stuff.

I really just want to throw everything at everything else.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"