Improved throwing stuff

#21afrodude77Posted 2/16/2013 12:08:36 AM
I would love to throw a cinderblock at someone or toss someone into a moving car
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#22tzar_666Posted 2/16/2013 2:25:49 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Moving on, I'd like to see this whole grabbing and throwing thing applied to people as well. There should be various ways to carry and toss someone, depending on context. You could do the old, stand behind them/gun to the head hostage thing and kick them forward for a "throw." You could fireman's carry someone who is either too weak or too incapacitated to fight it, and then shoulder toss them off an overpass. And if someone is fighting with you, you'd grapple with them and do judo throws or other stuff.

I really just want to throw everything at everything else.

dude. did you play mafia? i think you would like that game. or godfather? both are good games.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#23Mentalpatient87(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:27:46 AM
Godfather was one of the few worthwhile games I played on the Wii. That combat, extorting business owners, and the various executions were all great fun. If GTAV takes a tip from them for hand-to-hand, I'd be quite happy.

And I played Mafia 2. It was fun.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#24Flid MerchantPosted 2/16/2013 8:50:11 AM
you are boring. lame and unlikeable.

atleast people like me.

But at least he's not delusional...
#25Sword_of_DuskPosted 2/16/2013 8:52:15 AM
Godfather was one of the few worthwhile games I played on the Wii. That combat, extorting business owners, and the various executions were all great fun. If GTAV takes a tip from them for hand-to-hand, I'd be quite happy.

As far as serious hand-to-hand combat goes, I figure Trevor will be the guy to do it with, assuming each character's moveset differs. He has that look, you know.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#26CoronelLinkPosted 2/16/2013 2:37:18 PM
I personally, would think it's cool if they put in a throwing mechanic similar to when you're playing horseshoes in RDR. The horseshoe had weight and felt rewarding when you'd get a ringer. Or at least apply it to bowling. :D
---
No givesies backsies!!
#27tzar_666Posted 2/16/2013 6:05:22 PM

kicking people infront of cars and throwing people through windows was fun. the blackhand exicutions is something gta5 could use
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2