I hope they make the animations for sex with hookers in cars interesting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope they make the animations for sex with hookers in cars interesting

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
3 years ago#11
CruorComa posted...
holden4ever posted...
It depends on what version you were playing I suppose. The Australian edit took out those animations.

Only until you did an update and everything was back to normal. Now that we have an R rating we shouldn't see that type of thing happen again.

Which awesome! Finally an R rating in Australia... though sadly not in Queensland, for reasons unknown.

There is now.
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#12
Erik_P posted...
I might have to play it again. But I'm positive nothing happened.

Well you must be playing the Aussie version of the game because here in the states we got 3 options,
1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#13
uh.. i think i did once and the cops appeared out of nowhere.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

User Info: KOLDFYER

KOLDFYER
3 years ago#14
You know we're starved for information when people start making topics like this one.

nativengine
3 years ago#15
KOLDFYER posted...
You know we're starved for information when people start making topics like this one.

You missed *wipes brown* I take it, that's when we knew s*** about this game. It's alot better then "Tommy is the main" topics we use to have after the 1st trailer. IGN's 1st trailer breakdown is hilarious to watch now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-WNDwWhgRY

User Info: Erik_P

Erik_P
3 years ago#16
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

Well you must be playing the Aussie version of the game because here in the states we got 3 options,
1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

I have the US version and never once saw any of those happen. Hell, I played it again last night and Niko was in the front and the hooker in back.
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon

User Info: ViciousXl2

ViciousXl2
3 years ago#17
Ur game be busted then
All the world will be your enemy. Troll with a thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will mod you. But first they must catch you

nativengine
3 years ago#18
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

I have the US version and never once saw any of those happen. Hell, I played it again last night and Niko was in the front and the hooker in back.

If you're trying to get someone to post a video of what happens that's a major TOS violation and will lead to a banhammer. Just do a YouTube search for yourself and you'll see what everyone here is talking about. I am 100% positive that GTA4 has hooker animations that vary from each other. Just YouTube it

User Info: Erik_P

Erik_P
3 years ago#19
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

If you're trying to get someone to post a video of what happens that's a major TOS violation and will lead to a banhammer. Just do a YouTube search for yourself and you'll see what everyone here is talking about. I am 100% positive that GTA4 has hooker animations that vary from each other. Just YouTube it

I'm not asking anyone to post a video. Don't be ridiculous.
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon

nativengine
3 years ago#20
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

I'm not asking anyone to post a video. Don't be ridiculous.

Ok, so just do a YouTube search, simple pimple.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I hope they make the animations for sex with hookers in cars interesting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived