I hope they make the animations for sex with hookers in cars interesting

#11holden4everPosted 2/15/2013 3:56:46 AM
CruorComa posted...
holden4ever posted...
It depends on what version you were playing I suppose. The Australian edit took out those animations.

Only until you did an update and everything was back to normal. Now that we have an R rating we shouldn't see that type of thing happen again.

Which awesome! Finally an R rating in Australia... though sadly not in Queensland, for reasons unknown.

There is now.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.
#12nativenginePosted 2/15/2013 9:43:32 AM
Erik_P posted...
I might have to play it again. But I'm positive nothing happened.

Well you must be playing the Aussie version of the game because here in the states we got 3 options,
1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#13tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 9:57:18 AM
uh.. i think i did once and the cops appeared out of nowhere.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#14KOLDFYERPosted 2/15/2013 10:16:14 AM
You know we're starved for information when people start making topics like this one.
#15nativenginePosted 2/15/2013 10:33:59 AM
KOLDFYER posted...
You know we're starved for information when people start making topics like this one.

You missed *wipes brown* I take it, that's when we knew s*** about this game. It's alot better then "Tommy is the main" topics we use to have after the 1st trailer. IGN's 1st trailer breakdown is hilarious to watch now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-WNDwWhgRY
---
#16Erik_P(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:55:42 AM
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

Well you must be playing the Aussie version of the game because here in the states we got 3 options,
1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

I have the US version and never once saw any of those happen. Hell, I played it again last night and Niko was in the front and the hooker in back.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#17ViciousXl2Posted 2/15/2013 11:26:47 AM
Ur game be busted then
---
All the world will be your enemy. Troll with a thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will mod you. But first they must catch you
#18nativenginePosted 2/15/2013 11:33:14 AM
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

I have the US version and never once saw any of those happen. Hell, I played it again last night and Niko was in the front and the hooker in back.

If you're trying to get someone to post a video of what happens that's a major TOS violation and will lead to a banhammer. Just do a YouTube search for yourself and you'll see what everyone here is talking about. I am 100% positive that GTA4 has hooker animations that vary from each other. Just YouTube it
---
#19Erik_P(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:36:49 AM
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

If you're trying to get someone to post a video of what happens that's a major TOS violation and will lead to a banhammer. Just do a YouTube search for yourself and you'll see what everyone here is talking about. I am 100% positive that GTA4 has hooker animations that vary from each other. Just YouTube it

I'm not asking anyone to post a video. Don't be ridiculous.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#20nativenginePosted 2/15/2013 11:39:27 AM
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...
nativengine posted...
Erik_P posted...

1.H-job
2. B-job
3. SEX

I'm not asking anyone to post a video. Don't be ridiculous.

Ok, so just do a YouTube search, simple pimple.
---