A tougher law enforcement response would be nice.

#11tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 10:04:30 AM
nativengine posted...
tzar_666 posted...
nativengine posted...
tzar_666 posted...
hit 5 stars the cops send in the teen age mutant ninja turtles.

No, they send Batman DUUUHHH

Edit: or Ironman since this is LS and all

youre right i was thinking new york.

Seriously though, how f***ed would we be if Ironman really did show up at 5 stars?

you can summon apache chief. "Eh-neeek-chock"
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#12nativenginePosted 2/15/2013 10:07:32 AM
tzar_666 posted...
nativengine posted...
tzar_666 posted...
nativengine posted...
tzar_666 posted...
hit 5 stars the cops send in the teen age mutant ninja turtles.

No, they send Batman DUUUHHH

Edit: or Ironman since this is LS and all

youre right i was thinking new york.

Seriously though, how f***ed would we be if Ironman really did show up at 5 stars?

you can summon apache chief. "Eh-neeek-chock"

I said that once, being Indian and all, f***ing put a giant hole in my house.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#13tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 10:12:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVO8l4_r0JQ
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#14angeldeath21Posted 2/15/2013 2:02:28 PM
Snipers would be interesting -- I'm not sure how that'd work. It'd certainly make it less feasible to be out and about in an open area (like Middle {ark). I'd like tactics to change according to environment instead of simply stars.

Cities would have a more forceful response with streets blocked off / spike strips / heavily armed cops, while the wilderness would have a greater number of cars patrolling and road blocks at choke points like interstate on-ramps, etc.

With the presence of a fighter jet in the game, I'd be extremely surprised if the military wasn't present in some form or another.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#15Mentalpatient87Posted 2/15/2013 4:12:01 PM
At 5 stars and above the LSPD will shoot up civilian vehicles that kinda-sorta at a glance match the description of the car you torched five minutes ago..
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#16brute_strengthPosted 2/15/2013 4:14:07 PM
Heck no...
---
U.S.A.F.
#17OmegaCyberDemonPosted 2/15/2013 6:22:51 PM
They should increase it to 8 stars if you cause enough trouble to become an federal/international criminal.

7 stars warrants you VTOL fighter jets with heat seeking missiles and vulcan cannons. UAVs with fully automatic aa-12 shotguns. All civilians and government agencies now shoot at you with heavy type weaponry (LMG, RPG, concussion grenades, pipe bombs, mine launchers, etc....) Try taking the water and you have to deal with aircraft carriers and warships.

If you somehow, someway make it to 8 stars, the fuzz will now call in artillery strikes! They will even kill their own to take you down. A continous amount of long range missiles fired at your exact position. At this point, you cant even hide in any building interiors because everyhing is locked down. No hiding, no running. Your completely f******, basically.
---
XBOX GT - TallestHERETIC
#18Gtalady91Posted 2/15/2013 6:34:42 PM
OmegaCyberDemon posted...
They should increase it to 8 stars if you cause enough trouble to become an federal/international criminal.

7 stars warrants you VTOL fighter jets with heat seeking missiles and vulcan cannons. UAVs with fully automatic aa-12 shotguns. All civilians and government agencies now shoot at you with heavy type weaponry (LMG, RPG, concussion grenades, pipe bombs, mine launchers, etc....) Try taking the water and you have to deal with aircraft carriers and warships.

If you somehow, someway make it to 8 stars, the fuzz will now call in artillery strikes! They will even kill their own to take you down. A continous amount of long range missiles fired at your exact position. At this point, you cant even hide in any building interiors because everyhing is locked down. No hiding, no running. Your completely f******, basically.

Sounds awful
Rampages are suppose to be challenging and fun
That just sounds stupid hard
---
Gt: Detroit Code
If you ain't first your last
#19tzar_666Posted 2/15/2013 7:08:45 PM
angeldeath21 posted...
Snipers would be interesting -- I'm not sure how that'd work. It'd certainly make it less feasible to be out and about in an open area (like Middle {ark). I'd like tactics to change according to environment instead of simply stars.

Cities would have a more forceful response with streets blocked off / spike strips / heavily armed cops, while the wilderness would have a greater number of cars patrolling and road blocks at choke points like interstate on-ramps, etc.

With the presence of a fighter jet in the game, I'd be extremely surprised if the military wasn't present in some form or another.

department of homeland security.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#20zombieNarutoPosted 2/16/2013 1:26:28 AM
Definitely. None of this cops show up and ram you and then shoot you crap. I want to see strategy and a large amount of different tactics. More police vehicles and units. More weapons and tools to take you down.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!