This game really could appeal to both SA and GTA IV fans

#11nativenginePosted 2/19/2013 8:23:50 AM
Offworlder1 posted...
It kind of will but the SA fans will be and probably are pissed that its only the one city, property is gone, we know next to nothing about the customization options, and the fact they are not really doing SA justice by not having the full state which an older game could and theres no good reason they couldn't with GTA V.

GTA V will be better then GTA IV but it could still prove to be a lesser game then GTA:SA content wise. GTA:SA had everything for everyone but with GTA IV they got rid of what so many fans liked and after hearing the complaints fixed some of it with the DLC but are repeating the same mistakes or making new ones with half assing a return to SA.

If you return to San Andreas give the fans ALL of SA again, not parts or pieces and try BSing with additions to the parts you decide to use. Fans would have been fine with one city had they done Vice City again and the new additions would be a nice thing as VC could use expanding but not a tiny part of SA like they have shown so far.

Wow, just wow. There's so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#12LordPonchoPosted 2/19/2013 10:04:49 AM
Lol 4 posts in a row of bashing his idiotic opinion.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#13nativenginePosted 2/19/2013 10:10:47 AM
LordPoncho posted...

Yeah I guess I should've kept reading and just quoted one of them.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#14LordPonchoPosted 2/19/2013 10:40:27 AM
nativengine posted...
LordPoncho posted...

I've rarely seen the community so unanimously against somebody not named Creep.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#15creep50Posted 2/19/2013 11:55:52 AM
LordPoncho posted...
nativengine posted...
LordPoncho posted...

I've rarely seen the community so unanimously against somebody not named Creep.

are you stalking me??? i only ask because you literally are replaying to everything i say in every topic regardless what it is about.....and now you are putting me in something i have nothing to do with
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#16art_of_the_killPosted 2/19/2013 1:06:19 PM
Offworlder1 posted...
It kind of will but the SA fans will be and probably are pissed that its only the one city, property is gone, we know next to nothing about the customization options, and the fact they are not really doing SA justice by not having the full state which an older game could and theres no good reason they couldn't with GTA V.

GTA V will be better then GTA IV but it could still prove to be a lesser game then GTA:SA content wise. GTA:SA had everything for everyone but with GTA IV they got rid of what so many fans liked and after hearing the complaints fixed some of it with the DLC but are repeating the same mistakes or making new ones with half assing a return to SA.

If you return to San Andreas give the fans ALL of SA again, not parts or pieces and try BSing with additions to the parts you decide to use. Fans would have been fine with one city had they done Vice City again and the new additions would be a nice thing as VC could use expanding but not a tiny part of SA like they have shown so far.

I'm an SA fan and I disagree. I'm not wishing for all of SA's content to return in V. I'm fine with only one city, especially if it's truly as big as they claim.

The only things I ask for V: flyable planes, a much larger selection of weapons, and much more variety missions that are more akin to SA or TBoGT, rather than 40% of the entire game being made up of a bunch of "kill this guy" missions like IV was.

If V has all of that (and it already has flyable planes), I will find it to be infinitely better than IV.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#17puffinslaughterPosted 2/19/2013 1:15:09 PM

You literally could not have more of a chapped ass if you tried. So GTA V isn't going to have filler content? GOOD. I'd rather them spend more time and disk space on the story, characters, dialogue, and everything else more important than jetpacks, vibrators, and hovercrafts. The map is gonna be bigger than all of the previous GTAs combined, so quit whining about it not being the whole city. You'll have plenty of space.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 8 Assists, +4. Pittsburgh Penguins: 11-5
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#18hellfire582(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:45:24 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Offworlder1 posted...

Oh god, the entitlement is killing me.

Why do you consider that entitlement? The man is paying $60 for the game, so I think he should be able to expect to get what he wants.

I really don't see why everyone is criticizing this guy. He made some good points. If people disagree, they can state that in a civil way without acting like dickheads.
#19puffinslaughterPosted 2/19/2013 1:54:13 PM
Why do you consider that entitlement? The man is paying $60 for the game, so I think he should be able to expect to get what he wants.

No, nobody is making him pay $60 for the game. If he chooses to buy it, he gets what the game has to offer. Otherwise, he can save his money.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 8 Assists, +4. Pittsburgh Penguins: 11-5
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#20holden4everPosted 2/19/2013 3:11:05 PM

You're right. If the next Forza game doesn't have huge space battles and the ability to bake cakes I'm going to be pissed.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.