this game needs good rape

#11G-ZissPosted 2/20/2013 2:42:42 PM
The wipes brown typo wasn't even funny. This one (which was clearly intentional) is even less funny than that.
#12TRC187Posted 2/20/2013 3:41:39 PM
G-Ziss posted...
The wipes brown typo wasn't even funny. This one (which was clearly intentional) is even less funny than that.

The sole reason why *wipes brown* was funny is because it was a legitimate typo, and the fact that Jaws was apologizing and making excuses out of embarrassment, made it even funnier. This type of s*** isn't humorous at all, just annoying.
#13TheBest182(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 3:47:53 PM
>Implying I'm sad enough to make a fake typo for attention
Yall need lives, it was a mistake not a way to get attention
Can we get on topic please?
#14jimbobrulezPosted 2/20/2013 3:51:27 PM
The reason Wipes Brown was brilliant and you are not is that " Wipes Brown" does not make sense. Of course, we will interpret brown to to be a bootyhole because what else could it possibly be? It was a clear mistake. " Good Rape" is just too obvious and forced and therefor leaves nothing to joke about.

Even if your concept was original and by mistake, it could still never touch the beauty of the brown.
---
split open and melt
#15G-ZissPosted 2/20/2013 4:04:39 PM
TheBest182 posted...
>Implying I'm sad enough to make a fake typo for attention
Yall need lives, it was a mistake not a way to get attention
Can we get on topic please?

If it was really a typo, you'd just lock this thread and start a new one instead of trying to get this one to 500.
#16Mentalpatient87Posted 2/20/2013 4:18:46 PM
jimbobrulez posted...
The reason Wipes Brown was brilliant

Just stop. It wasn't. It's essentially the same thing. Both were equally dumb.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#17CruorComaPosted 2/20/2013 4:29:47 PM
Oh, I see the typo.

"This Game Needs God Rape"

Fixed.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#18nativenginePosted 2/20/2013 4:43:01 PM
This could've passed had you used "this game needs good rapers", much easier typo to believe.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#19jimbobrulezPosted 2/20/2013 4:59:02 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
jimbobrulez posted...

I disagree.
---
split open and melt
#20ArabiandudePosted 2/20/2013 5:47:44 PM
jimbobrulez posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
jimbobrulez posted...

I disagree.

Explain how it was funny? The more it went on, the more obvious it was that it wan't a typo, but actually on purpose considering the TC of that topic would go into other topics and put *wipes brown* It was never funny.