I really hope they offer a more improved A.I.. I wanna shoot dey muthaf***** up!

#1MrMonkhousePosted 2/21/2013 3:12:39 PM
For example, you are riding around with you and your crew and you pull up at a stop light. Right next to you are some thugs who say "da f*** are you looking at homie? got a problem homie??" and next thing you know you pull out your rifle and START BLASTING ON THEM MUTHAF****** causing the people in the store behind them to run around frantically!!!!!!!!!!

They should also add in teens who dress like Beiber walking around thinking they tough in they snapback and s***, shoot them muthaf***** up!!!!!!!

And also they should add in people who do that gangsta lean boos*** while driving.... I'm gonna f***ing RAM them like I did in GTAIV and make sure they head hits the honker. Or when I pull up next to them just shoot them up!!!!!!
#2ViciousXl2Posted 2/21/2013 4:17:03 PM
K!

---
I've been blasting and laughing so long that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone
#3G-ZissPosted 2/21/2013 4:45:43 PM
No they shouldn't. They shouldn't do any of that.
#4LordPonchoPosted 2/21/2013 5:14:36 PM
When you learn to be a civilized human being, we will listen to your opinions.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5CoronelLinkPosted 2/21/2013 6:22:30 PM
LOL

I like the cut of your jib, sirs.

XD
---
No givesies backsies!!
#6GodsHamsterPosted 2/22/2013 2:40:48 AM
TC are you feeling ok?
Take a chill pill, sheesh.
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.
#7PepeSilvia906Posted 2/22/2013 4:53:08 AM
MrMonkhouse posted...
For example, you are riding around with you and your crew and you pull up at a stop light. Right next to you are some thugs who say "da f*** are you looking at homie? got a problem homie??" and next thing you know you pull out your rifle and START BLASTING ON THEM MUTHAF****** causing the people in the store behind them to run around frantically!!!!!!!!!!

They should also add in teens who dress like Beiber walking around thinking they tough in they snapback and s***, shoot them muthaf***** up!!!!!!!

And also they should add in people who do that gangsta lean boos*** while driving.... I'm gonna f***ing RAM them like I did in GTAIV and make sure they head hits the honker. Or when I pull up next to them just shoot them up!!!!!!

HELL YEEEAH BRUUUUUTHER
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#8Mentalpatient87Posted 2/22/2013 6:22:01 AM
...I said I want a number 4 medium with a cherry coke!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#9whiteboygenePosted 2/22/2013 9:42:07 AM
TC, da **** are you looking at homie?

Got a problem homie?

Want some tacos homie?

My shirt's too big homie.

Here, take this kitty, homie.

What's that, homie?

You better see a doctor, homie.

Channel 37, homie.

****, homie.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 848
#10Dave_GahanPosted 2/22/2013 8:29:24 PM
LordPoncho posted...
When you learn to be a civilized human being, we will listen to your opinions.

racist
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)