Rockstar: Ultimate Trolls or Ultimate Evil?

#1Cooldude4389Posted 2/25/2013 7:15:18 AM(edited)
Did Dan Houser kill Tupac? - Results (48 votes)
Nah nah...Houser my homie
45.83% (22 votes)
Tupac finna got shot by da cat named Dan
6.25% (3 votes)
I just realized Houser looks like Jimmy Hopkins from Rockstar's Bully
27.08% (13 votes)
10/10
20.83% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In all seriousness, the fact that Rockstar has been deliberately instigative in their titles is...no secret. However, all of the references to global elites and mainstream conspiracy theories are...uncanny. Take El Castillo Del Diablo in San andreas for example...inscribed on a mountain just south of the 'Snake Farm' seems to be the all seeing eye residing atop a pyramid.

Further, for those of you who have have played IV...you may be familiar with the Niko ca mera glitch. If one were to approach a wall whilst playing as Niko Beliic, and adjust the camera ever so slightly; the interior of Niko's skull would manifest itself, his eyes ominously staring at the screen. His mouth producing exuberant amounts of saliva. Perhaps he finds your appearance to be sexually enticing?

Now my friends, testify your personal experiences with Rockstar's sublimal imperialism...or humorously ridicule the former.
#2LordPonchoPosted 2/25/2013 9:51:47 AM
What did I just read?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3ViciousXl2Posted 2/25/2013 12:03:38 PM
Someone put LSD in your cereal?
---
The answer to your first question is shaddup
#4tzar_666Posted 2/25/2013 1:21:11 PM
what time did youre jr high school let out today tc.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#5deltamustang_65Posted 2/25/2013 9:59:21 PM
*doesn't vote*

*does fart*

*+1 farts*
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#6LordPonchoPosted 2/25/2013 10:44:35 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
*doesn't vote*

*does fart*

*+1 farts*

Better make sure you wipe your brown after that!
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#7CruorComaPosted 2/26/2013 2:33:32 AM
LordPoncho posted...
deltamustang_65 posted...
*doesn't vote*

*does fart*

*+1 farts*

Better make sure you wipe your brown after that!

*enters to wipe brown

*notices that brown has already been wiped

*leaves
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#8Cooldude4389(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:40:25 AM
tzar_666 posted...

Well, I am currently attending my Computer Graphics course in High School...which evidently seems to be something you are missing out on. How much time do they allocate for your baseless instigative comments at that nursing home, old man? (/sarcasm)
#9LordPonchoPosted 2/27/2013 9:08:03 AM
Cooldude4389 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

Well, I am currently attending my Computer Graphics course in High School...which evidently seems to be something you are missing out on. How much time do they allocate for your baseless instigative comments at that nursing home, old man? (/sarcasm)

High school. Explains a lot.
---
#10robo_robPosted 2/27/2013 12:44:09 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Cooldude4389 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

High school. Explains a lot.

I dunno, I think he did a pretty good job for a kid in high school. I look forward to tzar's response.