I just can't help it you guys!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I just can't help it you guys!
2 years ago#1
I hope that some of you would agree that this would make a sweet gta V intro song. (the part where it's loading and you're waiting to start up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVqAdIMQZlk

Catchy? Fitting? Or am i a just baked?
Thnx for your time gfaqs board.

P.S. MOAR NEWS!
---
I love F.A.T. chicks
2 years ago#2
Sweet song. I think it would be a pretty great intro song actually. I was about to say it is maybe a bit TOO chill for a GTA intro but then the horn picked up at 1:35 and I was sold.

Thanks for the tune dude.
---
I've been under fire before. Well ... I've been in a fire. Actually, I was fired. I can handle myself.
2 years ago#3
I like it, but personally I don't think it fits
---
The answer to your first question is shaddup
2 years ago#4
Yeah should have mentioned this post makes more sense 90 seconds into the video.
---
I love F.A.T. chicks
2 years ago#5
Yeah, I can see you mean about the song fitting quite well at 1:35. However that said, it just may be a little too upbeat, particularly when we've no idea on the themes and allegorical statements the music is meant to reflect.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
2 years ago#6
You're just baked, that song doesn't fit GTA at all. Anyone remember that song/tune that was rumoured to be the start-up/intro song to GTA V? It was a basic, low-key riff just like that in GTA IV, TLaD and TBoGT startup.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 848
2 years ago#7
welcome to the jungle
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
2 years ago#8
tzar_666 posted...
welcome to the jungle

we've got fun and games
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
2 years ago#9
Fromanothertime posted...
P.S. MOAR NEWS!

The Dacia Sandero is coming to America!?
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I just can't help it you guys!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived