No news from rockstar about anything from Rockstar over February.

#11LordPonchoPosted 3/2/2013 12:11:45 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
And why should they? They finally gave us what we wanted to know, the release date. That means they can be silent for as long as they want while they work on the game, and the world doesn't have anything to complain about because we know when we'll have the game in our hands. All we have to do is wait a few more months. They will give us more news when they're ready; in the meantime they're going to continue making this game as good as it can possibly be.

I forgot that you even existed. Wow.

I'm sure you're happy now that you don't have to hold onto October 2012!
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#12hulkhogan1Posted 3/2/2013 12:15:31 AM
LordPoncho posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
And why should they? They finally gave us what we wanted to know, the release date. That means they can be silent for as long as they want while they work on the game, and the world doesn't have anything to complain about because we know when we'll have the game in our hands. All we have to do is wait a few more months. They will give us more news when they're ready; in the meantime they're going to continue making this game as good as it can possibly be.

I forgot that you even existed. Wow.

I'm sure you're happy now that you don't have to hold onto October 2012!

I'm happy knowing that all of the speculation is in the past, and that Rockstar is making sure this game is as good as it can be before releasing it. And in about 6 months we will all be happy when the game is finally out.
#13bantha_fodder50Posted 3/2/2013 10:50:52 AM
Varcaus posted...
PenMarkedHand posted...
They didnt say a single word, its actually a good thing i havent thought about the game at all because i dont see rockstar on my newsfeed.

But pretty funny considering the last thing they announced was delay. I cant wait for more game details now. its killing me, this game is in sight.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Flock_of_sheep.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

You still exist? Posting nonsense as usual. Classic.
---
If they don't kill you, they make you stronger. But usually they kill you.
RIP My Xbox 360, 2007-2010.