i would honestly prefer a new red dead game over gta 5

#11some09guy IIPosted 3/3/2013 1:32:08 AM
RDR was basically GTA4 evolved and set in a western setting. With that in mind, unless you have some great desire for more Westerns, I don't see why you'd especially prefer one sequel over another.
#12zombieNarutoPosted 3/3/2013 2:44:23 AM
I doubt they'll make a RDR2. That story is done. They will however most likely put in elements from RDR into GTA5. With improvements of course.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#13some09guy IIPosted 3/3/2013 7:55:26 AM
zombieNaruto posted...
I doubt they'll make a RDR2. That story is done. They will however most likely put in elements from RDR into GTA5. With improvements of course.

Just FYI, the RDR we're speaking of isn't the first RDR, and isn't a direct sequel either.
#14tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 8:02:38 AM
some09guy II posted...
zombieNaruto posted...

Just FYI, the RDR we're speaking of isn't the first RDR, and isn't a direct sequel either.

red dead revolver
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#15CruorComaPosted 3/3/2013 8:08:21 AM(edited)
I don't think I understand. Is it that you just prefer a Western setting? Because in terms of content, RDR was naturally a big step up from GTA IV because IV was Rockstars first foray into the current gen. So couldn't it naturally be assumed that GTA V would be an equal sized step up from RDR? You know, like how it was with 3-VC-SA?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#16angeldeath21Posted 3/3/2013 8:13:55 AM
I would eat a new Red Dead game like a fat kid eats Moon Pies.

I mean it. I would just eat the disc. I wouldn't even play it.

But damn if RDR won't be considered one of the best games of this decade (2010-2019). It's already one of my very favorites after gaming for 15 years.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#17BudMcSmokerPosted 3/3/2013 9:15:55 AM
RDR is my favorite game of all time. I think it would be cool if they made another one and you could play through the life of Landon Ricketts. Then when he's old you could overlap the story a bit when he and Marston are sitting and talking in that one cutscene with the sunset in the background.
#18tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 9:41:30 AM
angeldeath21 posted...
I would eat a new Red Dead game like a fat kid eats Moon Pies.

I mean it. I would just eat the disc. I wouldn't even play it.

But damn if RDR won't be considered one of the best games of this decade (2010-2019). It's already one of my very favorites after gaming for 15 years.

mini banana moon pies
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#19LordPonchoPosted 3/3/2013 11:51:32 AM
zombieNaruto posted...

Rockstar released something months ago that I think was summarized as "we have something in store for RDR fans in the future, keep your eyes open!"
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#20dooyaunastanPosted 3/4/2013 12:45:14 AM
Well good news for you, the studio that did RDR has been hard at work on an another (seemingly unrelated) title. Quit thinking that one developer, especially one the size of Rockstar is one powerhouse where all development takes place. You really think the same team that did GTA IV worked on Table Tennis?
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison