The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I had a wet dream about this game last night.

#1jaoman69Posted 3/2/2013 9:48:23 PM
I cant freakin wait for this especially if its anything like GTA4 and screw rockstar for delaying this game due to polishing or whatever stupid excuse they gave
#2hulkhogan1Posted 3/2/2013 10:27:32 PM

Details please.
#3tzar_666Posted 3/2/2013 10:51:25 PM
hulkhogan1 posted...

Details please.

his mom had to change his pull-ups.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4HoosierGuy88Posted 3/2/2013 11:02:15 PM
jaoman69 posted...
and screw rockstar for delaying this game due to polishing or whatever stupid excuse they gave

Yeah! Because there's nothing more fun than a buggy game full of glitches! Who wants to play a completed game anyway, I mean really?
#5tzar_666Posted 3/2/2013 11:06:44 PM
HoosierGuy88 posted...
jaoman69 posted...
and screw rockstar for delaying this game due to polishing or whatever stupid excuse they gave

Yeah! Because there's nothing more fun than a buggy game full of glitches! Who wants to play a completed game anyway, I mean really?

i prefer buggy games. i love you bethesda
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6jaoman69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:57:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7VG_SoldierPosted 3/3/2013 3:35:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 6:15:47 AM
i WANT a half finished glitch fest. over a finished game. ya ok
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#9CruorComaPosted 3/3/2013 8:10:33 AM
Ugh, that mentality sets such a dangerous precedent for the future of the industry. Developers releasing Beta or even Alpha builds and then fixing them later....

*shudders*
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#10angeldeath21Posted 3/3/2013 8:17:53 AM
CruorComa posted...
Ugh, that mentality sets such a dangerous precedent for the future of the industry. Developers releasing Beta or even Alpha builds and then fixing them later....

*shudders*

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream I watched a youtube video called CruorComa last night and it was just your name flashing on-and-off in blue letters with atrocious dubstep (so any dubstep since it's all bad) blaring in the background. I have no idea wtf that happened.

But you are right, the demand for an ever-decreasing time scale in which to produce / market / release games is going to lead to some turrible, turrible titles in the next few years unless the production speed can somehow be increased without reducing the quality of a title.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."