I had a wet dream about this game last night.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I had a wet dream about this game last night.

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
3 years ago#1
I cant freakin wait for this especially if its anything like GTA4 and screw rockstar for delaying this game due to polishing or whatever stupid excuse they gave

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
3 years ago#2

Details please.

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 years ago#3
hulkhogan1 posted...

Details please.

his mom had to change his pull-ups.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
3 years ago#4
jaoman69 posted...
and screw rockstar for delaying this game due to polishing or whatever stupid excuse they gave

Yeah! Because there's nothing more fun than a buggy game full of glitches! Who wants to play a completed game anyway, I mean really?

tzar_666
3 years ago#5
HoosierGuy88 posted...
jaoman69 posted...
and screw rockstar for delaying this game due to polishing or whatever stupid excuse they gave

Yeah! Because there's nothing more fun than a buggy game full of glitches! Who wants to play a completed game anyway, I mean really?

i prefer buggy games. i love you bethesda
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

tzar_666
3 years ago#8
i WANT a half finished glitch fest. over a finished game. ya ok
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
3 years ago#9
Ugh, that mentality sets such a dangerous precedent for the future of the industry. Developers releasing Beta or even Alpha builds and then fixing them later....

*shudders*
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: angeldeath21

angeldeath21
3 years ago#10
CruorComa posted...
Ugh, that mentality sets such a dangerous precedent for the future of the industry. Developers releasing Beta or even Alpha builds and then fixing them later....

*shudders*

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream I watched a youtube video called CruorComa last night and it was just your name flashing on-and-off in blue letters with atrocious dubstep (so any dubstep since it's all bad) blaring in the background. I have no idea wtf that happened.

But you are right, the demand for an ever-decreasing time scale in which to produce / market / release games is going to lead to some turrible, turrible titles in the next few years unless the production speed can somehow be increased without reducing the quality of a title.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I had a wet dream about this game last night.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived