I had a wet dream about this game last night.

#11tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 9:33:21 AM
angeldeath21 posted...
CruorComa posted...
Ugh, that mentality sets such a dangerous precedent for the future of the industry. Developers releasing Beta or even Alpha builds and then fixing them later....

*shudders*

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream I watched a youtube video called CruorComa last night and it was just your name flashing on-and-off in blue letters with atrocious dubstep (so any dubstep since it's all bad) blaring in the background. I have no idea wtf that happened.

But you are right, the demand for an ever-decreasing time scale in which to produce / market / release games is going to lead to some turrible, turrible titles in the next few years unless the production speed can somehow be increased without reducing the quality of a title.

youre right cleveland
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#12NutralguyPosted 3/3/2013 10:40:28 AM
I thought TC was going to say something about Officer Vasquez, the hooker on the poster and a threesome. This post might get deleted.
---
My last sig was to someone who thought they could do no wrong.
#13jaoman69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:42:33 AM
this polishing crap is just an excuse to get us to rage
#14CruorComaPosted 3/3/2013 10:47:37 AM
angeldeath21 posted...
CruorComa posted...
Ugh, that mentality sets such a dangerous precedent for the future of the industry. Developers releasing Beta or even Alpha builds and then fixing them later....

*shudders*

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream I watched a youtube video called CruorComa last night and it was just your name flashing on-and-off in blue letters with atrocious dubstep (so any dubstep since it's all bad) blaring in the background. I have no idea wtf that happened.

But you are right, the demand for an ever-decreasing time scale in which to produce / market / release games is going to lead to some turrible, turrible titles in the next few years unless the production speed can somehow be increased without reducing the quality of a title.

I never infiltrated your dreams to acquire information inception style.

<.<
>.>
O.O

Though, after reading that, I went on youtube and searched my username just to see what I'd find. It funnily enough lead to a horrid quality vid of a glitch in GTA IV. The plot eerily thickens.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#15nativenginePosted 3/3/2013 12:34:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 2:02:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17hulkhogan1Posted 3/3/2013 11:42:02 PM
jaoman69 posted...

Or you know, they could just want us to play a game that had an extra 4 months of development time to make sure it's as perfect as it can possibly be.

Then again, I'm convinced that this is a joke topic.
#18jaoman69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:55:42 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
jaoman69 posted...

Or you know, they could just want us to play a game that had an extra 4 months of development time to make sure it's as perfect as it can possibly be.

Then again, I'm convinced that this is a joke topic.

it is not a joke topic im serious
#19MinunSSPosted 3/5/2013 2:20:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XosZQh4rwOE
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Amish Style: is.gd/2rmxek