Is rockstar as dumb as i think

#31CruorComaPosted 3/3/2013 2:32:24 PM(edited)
tzar_666 posted...
please don't make fun of my spelling and grammer. tc there making 2 versions 1 in the fall the other next year. lots of games are like that this year. capcom did it with code veronica.

Relax tzar, I was only making fun of the TC's grammar because he was an obvious troll. I like you, aswell as most of our regulars.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#32tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 10:37:39 PM
CruorComa posted...
tzar_666 posted...
please don't make fun of my spelling and grammer. tc there making 2 versions 1 in the fall the other next year. lots of games are like that this year. capcom did it with code veronica.

Relax tzar, I was only making fun of the TC's grammar because he was an obvious troll. I like you, aswell as most of our regulars.

ok cus i suck at spelling
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#33SBBrealquickPosted 3/3/2013 11:02:28 PM
Holy crap Poncho there are so many things that need to be said to you and I just can't do it without having my posts deleted or account suspended
#34SBBrealquickPosted 3/3/2013 11:05:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35SBBrealquickPosted 3/3/2013 11:09:00 PM
And this cruorcoma with that third post jesus christ wtf was that ****
#36tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 11:24:58 PM
im verry careful of what i say. to bad tc isnt
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#37LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 1:08:23 AM(edited)
SBBrealquick posted...
Holy crap Poncho there are so many things that need to be said to you and I just can't do it without having my posts deleted or account suspended

Why are you singling me out? Why not target Cruor, Mental, or any of the others who repeated what I stated?

Oh right, because you have idiotic biased opinions.

Let's also not forget that TC tried using being married and having children at 22 years old as a measure of being better than us. Anybody can pump a girl full of their DNA. And most women will feel obligated to marry said DNA donor.

So what do you have to say to me? That I'm too realistic and cold? Sorry, that's the best way to live life.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#38Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 3/4/2013 8:05:35 AM
they are not waiting until next gen to release, is there any other board on G-FAQS where more info is pulled out of asses than this?
---
NRA member and 2nd Amendment supporter
http://anongallery.org/img/7/8/cruisin-booty.gif
#39tzar_666Posted 3/4/2013 9:06:17 AM
Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
they are not waiting until next gen to release, is there any other board on G-FAQS where more info is pulled out of asses than this?

saints row 4
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#40hellfire582Posted 3/4/2013 10:52:28 AM
LordPoncho posted...
Gotta love somebody accusing s company of being dumb, but he himself can't use proper grammar.

Using bad grammar on the internet doesn't mean one is dumb. It just means he doesn't want to take the time to type everything out in full words and sentences. As long as it's still fully comprehensible, which his post was, it just serves to save his time, which would really make it smart of him. I don't know why people get so hung up on grammar in an internet post. You have to realize that not everyone is using their best effort to impress perfect strangers online.