Do you think this game will have the most varied environments of any game?

#1hulkhogan1Posted 3/4/2013 12:56:41 AM
Based on what we know, this game will have areas of beaches, countryside, farmland, wilderness, desert, hills, mountains (possibly with snow), and who knows what else, all surrounding a large city which in itself sounds like it will have quite different areas (downtown, rich/poor areas, etc.). On top of that, we will be able to explore underwater. Regardless of how the rest of the game turns out, do you think this could be the most visually appealing game ever made in terms of the wide variety of scenery it will offer?
#2LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 1:09:32 AM
Of any game? No. MMOs generally get that honor, as does Minecraft.

Of a GTA title? Very likely.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3IlikeBacon16Posted 3/4/2013 7:49:15 AM
Of a GTA game, sure! Of any game? No. Needs lava. and Outer Space.
#4Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 3/4/2013 7:59:23 AM
I dont know, Just Cause 2 had jungles, cities, farms, deserts, frozen lakes, snow covered mountains, and everything in between.
---
NRA member and 2nd Amendment supporter
http://anongallery.org/img/7/8/cruisin-booty.gif
#5LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 8:45:32 AM
Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
I dont know, Just Cause 2 had jungles, cities, farms, deserts, frozen lakes, snow covered mountains, and everything in between.

And yet it all felt the same minus a palette swap. Funny that.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6puffinslaughterPosted 3/6/2013 8:11:13 AM
October 2012

That is all
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 18 Assists, +4. Pittsburgh Penguins: 15-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#7creep50Posted 3/6/2013 8:41:52 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
Based on what we know, this game will have areas of beaches, countryside, farmland, wilderness, desert, hills, mountains (possibly with snow), and who knows what else, all surrounding a large city which in itself sounds like it will have quite different areas (downtown, rich/poor areas, etc.). On top of that, we will be able to explore underwater. Regardless of how the rest of the game turns out, do you think this could be the most visually appealing game ever made in terms of the wide variety of scenery it will offer?

why do you keep doing this??

i remember another topic where you asked if gta 5 would be the first game ever where you can truly explore the ocean

i dont think that this game will be ´´the first´´ anything....just a new gta game
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#8Mentalpatient87Posted 3/6/2013 9:27:05 AM
LordPoncho posted...

Glad I didn't pay more than $5 for that game. All that crazy stuff you can do and it all feels so cheap and empty. That, and I have to rebuy the parachute rocket booster every time I die, and hunt down special ammo for the DLC guns. Prime example of quantity over quality.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#9LordPonchoPosted 3/6/2013 9:38:44 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
LordPoncho posted...

Glad I didn't pay more than $5 for that game. All that crazy stuff you can do and it all feels so cheap and empty. That, and I have to rebuy the parachute rocket booster every time I die, and hunt down special ammo for the DLC guns. Prime example of quantity over quality.

I got it free with an older video card. It's decent, but not full price decent. The multi player mod is pretty fun, I must say.
---
#10nativenginePosted 3/6/2013 10:59:47 AM
Hell no. F*** even Super Mario 64 has more varied environments.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board