Do you think this game will have the most varied environments of any game?

#11Ki_cat_Posted 3/6/2013 7:00:55 PM
Nope. GTA 5 will just do its' best to incorporate that into a city. A desert will be empty scenery and underwater missions will be hated. -rubs crystal ball- More news at 11.
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#12CruorComaPosted 3/7/2013 2:27:50 AM
The lava mention makes me wonder why such a badass geographical and potential gameplay feature like a volcano has never been in a AAA open world game?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#13hellfire582Posted 3/7/2013 11:30:52 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
Based on what we know, this game will have areas of beaches, countryside, farmland, wilderness, desert, hills, mountains (possibly with snow), and who knows what else, all surrounding a large city which in itself sounds like it will have quite different areas (downtown, rich/poor areas, etc.). On top of that, we will be able to explore underwater. Regardless of how the rest of the game turns out, do you think this could be the most visually appealing game ever made in terms of the wide variety of scenery it will offer?

All I can say for sure is that it will have more varied environments than GTA IV. However, most Atari games from the 1980s probably had more variation than GTA IV, so that doesn't say too much.
#14LordPonchoPosted 3/7/2013 2:33:29 PM
hellfire582 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
Based on what we know, this game will have areas of beaches, countryside, farmland, wilderness, desert, hills, mountains (possibly with snow), and who knows what else, all surrounding a large city which in itself sounds like it will have quite different areas (downtown, rich/poor areas, etc.). On top of that, we will be able to explore underwater. Regardless of how the rest of the game turns out, do you think this could be the most visually appealing game ever made in terms of the wide variety of scenery it will offer?

All I can say for sure is that it will have more varied environments than GTA IV. However, most Atari games from the 1980s probably had more variation than GTA IV, so that doesn't say too much.

Gotta love when a SA fanboy brings IP IV when it had nothing to do with it. Especially when this fanboy got upset when I said all SA fanboys do is fling their feces around.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#15A_Long_DecemberPosted 3/7/2013 2:45:22 PM
hellfire582 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

How fresh and original
#16nativenginePosted 3/7/2013 3:25:51 PM
hellfire582 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

What's the deal dude? He didn't even bring up 4 so why would you? You're the typical SA fanboy who takes every chance they get to bash 4. You wonder why people dislike SA and the simplest answer is people like yourself. It's not that the game was awful but it's fanbase is just obnoxious.......And the game was pretty awful too
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#17hellfire582Posted 3/7/2013 8:05:41 PM
LordPoncho posted...
hellfire582 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

Gotta love when a SA fanboy brings IP IV when it had nothing to do with it. Especially when this fanboy got upset when I said all SA fanboys do is fling their feces around.

Everyone in the chat was comparing it to other games, so I thought I'd do the same. I realize you haven't figured this out yet, but there is a civilized way to share your opinion without making immature, 3rd grade comments about feces. But I guess that's what any simple-minded fellow would resort to when he has no argument.
#18hellfire582Posted 3/7/2013 8:15:43 PM
nativengine posted...
hellfire582 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

What's the deal dude? He didn't even bring up 4 so why would you? You're the typical SA fanboy who takes every chance they get to bash 4. You wonder why people dislike SA and the simplest answer is people like yourself. It's not that the game was awful but it's fanbase is just obnoxious.......And the game was pretty awful too

So you're saying that people dislike SA because they find the comments of random people on the internet obnoxious? Maybe that's how you form your opinions man, but I don't think you speak for most people.

Also, keep in mind that I really could care less whether random people on this chat like SA or GTA IV better. I just see this as a place to share my opinion, and I really don't see the need to criticize others for voicing opinions. If you have a point of disagreement, feel free to post it. But if you just think the post is irrelevant to the discussion, you're probably better off just ignoring it.
#19LordPonchoPosted 3/7/2013 9:29:53 PM
hellfire582 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
hellfire582 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

Gotta love when a SA fanboy brings IP IV when it had nothing to do with it. Especially when this fanboy got upset when I said all SAo fanboys do is fling their feces around.

Everyone in the chat was comparing it to other games, so I thought I'd do the same. I realize you haven't figured this out yet, but there is a civilized way to share your opinion without making immature, 3rd grade comments about feces. But I guess that's what any simple-minded fellow would resort to when he has no argument.

But my comment is true. It's all you do.it's all any of you do. And then you get butthurt when someone calls you out on it. It's so am using to see you claim you fanbkys don't do this, and then go right ahead and do it anyways.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#20nativenginePosted 3/8/2013 7:56:37 AM
hellfire582 posted...
nativengine posted...
hellfire582 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

So you're saying that people dislike SA because they find the comments of random people on the internet obnoxious? Maybe that's how you form your opinions man, but I don't think you speak for most people.

Also, keep in mind that I really could care less whether random people on this chat like SA or GTA IV better. I just see this as a place to share my opinion, and I really don't see the need to criticize others for voicing opinions. If you have a point of disagreement, feel free to post it. But if you just think the post is irrelevant to the discussion, you're probably better off just ignoring it.

You're missing the point, no one here had even mentioned SA or 4. You as always have to bring up 4, which is typical for SA fanboys. SA fanboys are 9 times outta 10 the people who start these SA vs 4 arguments and this is yet another perfect example.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board