I look at the screen shots and realize,,

#1SiLENT_K1LLPosted 3/4/2013 1:29:13 AM
GTA V is NOT for xbox 360 or Ps3, It has to be for Xbox 720 and PS4! I can't compare GTA IV to this game because V's graphics look next gen. Also I can't see such a big release as this coming out for 360 at the end of this generation because ppl won't buy it, or would they? :/
#2LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 1:37:43 AM
The screenshots are nothing special. Blur filters can do a lot to make a game look good. The screenshots suffer from a lot of things that shouldn't be present on next gen consoles, and Rockstar has said current gen and given their reasons for why.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3SiLENT_K1LL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:49:08 AM
Here a link to a talk with Take-Two CEO about the possibility of it happening, nothing definitive but sounds like a possibility.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-V-Xbox-720-PS4-Addressed-By-Take-Two-CEO-52255.html
#4LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 1:55:39 AM
The guy who wrote that definitely took the quotes out of context.

Way out of context.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5SiLENT_K1LL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:57:40 AM
I remember when ps1 was released in September 1995, so perhaps the next gen systems will launch with GTA V, is my point.
#6LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 2:00:08 AM
How many CEOs have to tell you it won't? Rockstar says it won't. Take Two says it's not in their plans. (That's what those quotes meant, btw) Who else needs to tell you it won't for you to understand that it won't? You don't just churn out a next gen version overnight. Rockstar hasn't even touched the PS4 devkit, supposedly.
---
#7SiLENT_K1LL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:06:34 AM
They have been working on GTA V since 2011, and I don't think they are making it for current gen systems. Also to release the next gen systems after Modern Warfare 4 would be dumb, that's why I believe in a September release. I won't buy it until January 2014 anyway because I won't have the money until then. I think we should let this topic be read by others and see what they think? (I'm not trolling, btw!)
#8LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 2:11:33 AM
Let's put it this way.

They opened Preorders for PS3/360. They stated on multiple occasions that this will be current gen. Take Two has stated that they don't want to be the first to use next gen (in one of those quotes). If you were to backtrack on all those things, you'd have a PR nightmare and mass alienation of the fans. They aren't going to gimp sales either. You have an established fanbase of tens of millions versus the few million of consoles that will sell in the first year.

If you still believe after this post that it's next gen, then you're a lost cause.
---
#9cheese_game619Posted 3/4/2013 2:45:08 AM
time to take some more screenshots for future hilarity
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#10hulkhogan1Posted 3/4/2013 2:49:11 AM
SiLENT_K1LL posted...
They have been working on GTA V since 2011, and I don't think they are making it for current gen systems. Also to release the next gen systems after Modern Warfare 4 would be dumb, that's why I believe in a September release. I won't buy it until January 2014 anyway because I won't have the money until then. I think we should let this topic be read by others and see what they think? (I'm not trolling, btw!)

Actually I think they've been working on the game since 2009. 2011 is just when they officially announced it.