Loling at the comments on Rockstars FB page.

#1PenMarkedHandPosted 3/6/2013 9:26:53 PM
Here are some good ones.

"you should sell yourselves to Ubisoft. Now that's a professional company that knows how to respect its fans:

"Please put in a gold AK47"

"all I want is for it to be on ps3. and the posibility to pauze cutscenes for if someone wants to say something to me, i can pauze it, im married and becoming father so i want social life and not miss my cutscene, or have to restart and watch again, i want best of both worlds. and the best damn gta ever"
---
Thats what you get when you let your legs die! Woah!!!
#2CaIiber345Posted 3/7/2013 3:35:02 AM
Thank you for three more reasons to justify why I don't use Facebook.

A day or two of reading that crap, and I would voluntarily plummet from the roof of a tall building.
---
I only go to Solstheim to get things done. Manly things. Like ripping Netches apart with my bare hands, or pummeling snide Dark Elves into Flin.
Hail HYDRA!
#3stangkid95Posted 3/7/2013 6:59:07 AM
If that last guy is truly about to be a father, I weep for our future generation.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
#4angeldeath21Posted 3/7/2013 7:54:45 AM
stangkid95 posted...
If that last guy is truly about to be a father, I weep for our future generation.

Because everyone on Facebook is a native English speaker.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#5jazztronautPosted 3/7/2013 6:56:35 PM
facebook is the myspace of friendster
---
If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.
psn: jazztronaut
#6zombieNarutoPosted 3/8/2013 3:03:53 AM
Facebook is basically a giant microphone for any idiot to voice their (usually wrong) opinion. I'm finding myself going on less and less because my face cant take much more palming.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#7BardockpwnsjooPosted 3/8/2013 4:07:08 AM
As a twenty year old who had the foresight to entirely avoid that cesspool of internet stupidity, you guys give me some hope that intelligent life may still exist.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#8NanuzshPosted 3/8/2013 10:54:46 PM
zombieNaruto posted...
Facebook is basically a giant microphone for any idiot to voice their (usually wrong) opinion. I'm finding myself going on less and less because my face cant take much more palming.

"Wrong" opinion eh?

You're a regular Einstein, sport.
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
#9CruorComaPosted 3/9/2013 3:36:24 AM
I think he meant wrong as in "It's wrong that these people are even given a free forum to voice their sub-intellectual jibberish".
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#10tzar_666Posted 3/9/2013 6:06:46 AM
i dont have a computer so i dont do any of those.

you see i have intellect.

social media is zombie food.

i dont care about what your cat did.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2