Loling at the comments on Rockstars FB page.

#21DarkLordMorsulPosted 3/9/2013 9:17:19 PM
Nanuzsh posted...
FunleashTheUry posted...
Nanuzsh posted...
zombieNaruto posted...
Facebook is basically a giant microphone for any idiot to voice their (usually wrong) opinion. I'm finding myself going on less and less because my face cant take much more palming.

"Wrong" opinion eh?

You're a regular Einstein, sport.

Fun fact: Opinions can be wrong.

That doesn't make sense.

If a person makes a comment then it would be someone elses opinion that what they have said is, say, racist.

It is'nt an absolute fact that what a person has just said is racist.

Neither does a majority considering a persons statement racist, make it racist.

Therefore we get back to the original idea that opinions are neither right nor wrong.

Actually that's an invalid argument.

What the person's intent was is a fact.

Using the following example:

"Obama won because he's black"
That's an ignorant thing to say but not racist. Someone may percieve racism there but that doesn't mean it Was racist. That would make your perception incorrect.

"The N-word won because he's black"
That's racist. The intent would be clear that racism is there.

The fact people don't know the definition of a word doesn't make their "opinions" more valid intent is a fact. If you percieve something I say in the incorrect way that makes your "opinion" wrong.

"I like Strawberry Icecream more than chocolate" that's an opinion.

"I believe the world is Flat." That's an incorrect statement.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#22CruorComaPosted 3/9/2013 9:30:34 PM
StarGoy posted...
It's like every topic in life; major stupid opinions flood-out the minor logical until the illogical becomes the majority, and the logical, nonexistent.

I bet you that if Rockstar had an online open evening of GTAV suggestions, only the inane, most pointless suggestions would get through. They'd be overwhelmed with nonsense, with good ideas being buried, like the chaff outnumbers the wheat.

This is why democracies aren't gonna make it. Heh.

A man after my own heart.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#23NanuzshPosted 3/9/2013 10:48:38 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Nanuzsh posted...
FunleashTheUry posted...
Nanuzsh posted...
zombieNaruto posted...
Facebook is basically a giant microphone for any idiot to voice their (usually wrong) opinion. I'm finding myself going on less and less because my face cant take much more palming.

"Wrong" opinion eh?

You're a regular Einstein, sport.

Fun fact: Opinions can be wrong.

That doesn't make sense.

If a person makes a comment then it would be someone elses opinion that what they have said is, say, racist.

Touché.
It is'nt an absolute fact that what a person has just said is racist.

Neither does a majority considering a persons statement racist, make it racist.

Therefore we get back to the original idea that opinions are neither right nor wrong.

Actually that's an invalid argument.

What the person's intent was is a fact.

Using the following example:

"Obama won because he's black"
That's an ignorant thing to say but not racist. Someone may percieve racism there but that doesn't mean it Was racist. That would make your perception incorrect.

"The N-word won because he's black"
That's racist. The intent would be clear that racism is there.

The fact people don't know the definition of a word doesn't make their "opinions" more valid intent is a fact. If you percieve something I say in the incorrect way that makes your "opinion" wrong.

"I like Strawberry Icecream more than chocolate" that's an opinion.

"I believe the world is Flat." That's an incorrect statement.

Touché.
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
#24CaIiber345Posted 3/10/2013 2:52:21 AM
Erik_P posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
Thank you for three more reasons to justify why I don't use Facebook.

A day or two of reading that crap, and I would voluntarily plummet from the roof of a tall building.

Because you're totally forced to click the Like button on Rockstar's Facebook page and then you're totally forced to read the comments on each of their status updates.

Because I totally posted that I even use Facebook.
---
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!
#25cheese_game619Posted 3/10/2013 3:53:34 AM
i like facebook because it makes it easy to keep up with people i would have otherwise lost contact with and because i have enough self control to not get worked up about the silly things some people say
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#26obliviosPosted 3/10/2013 11:08:14 AM
Nanuzsh posted...
Touché

Jesus Christ, did you really have to quote the whole f***ing thing?
( '-')

Why do people insist on doing this? Just select and quote what you want to respond to and move on.
---
I came, I saw, I left.
#27Lord_Shadow_19Posted 3/10/2013 11:38:43 AM
oblivios posted...
Nanuzsh posted...
Touché

( '-')

Why do people insist on doing this? Just select and quote what you want to respond to and move on.

I can't speak for him but I'm almost always on my cellphone when I read this site and it is way too much effort to select specific text and copy, past, and quote it compared to just quoting the whole thing.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#28puffinslaughterPosted 3/10/2013 12:18:04 PM
From: cheese_game619 | Posted: 3/10/2013 6:53:34 AM | #025
i like facebook because it makes it easy to keep up with people i would have otherwise lost contact with and because i have enough self control to not get worked up about the silly things some people say

Pretty much this. I message my old high school friends every once in a while who aren't "friends" enough to give them my number to text.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 21 Assists, +7 Pittsburgh Penguins: 17-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#29NanuzshPosted 3/10/2013 2:42:20 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
oblivios posted...
Nanuzsh posted...
Touché

( '-')

I can't speak for him but I'm almost always on my cellphone when I read this site and it is way too much effort to select specific text and copy, past, and quote it compared to just quoting the whole thing.

Precisely. ;)
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
#30tzar_666Posted 3/10/2013 7:16:35 PM
obama won the first time because he was black. fact
second time because 50% of america is on welfare. opinion
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2