So Niko has just been ordered to kill Luis....

#1Sword_of_DuskPosted 3/7/2013 8:23:40 AM
He recieves this job from a very mysterious and shadowy man, who refuses to reveal his identity. All Niko is told is that Luis has done something bad enough to paint a target over his head, and the man believes Niko is the one for the job. Niko accepts after some consideration, ultimately swayed by the promise of a major payoff at the job's completion.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Luis has saved the life of Huang Lee some time ago, entirely by accident, and befriended him, gaining a useful ally in the process. Though he doesn't know Niko is hunting him, he's well aware that his life is in danger and asks Huang for assistance. Huang, who only recently decided to give being the Triad Boss a try, promises to help if he can.

Meanwhile, Johnny Klebitz is on a mission of his own. He unwillingly gets caught up in an unfortunate series of events that culminate in the death of Terry Thorpe, who had almost taken the place of Jim as Johnny's closest friend. Angry and upset, he sets out to kill the one responsible, not knowing that this course of action will plop him right in the middle of Niko's hunt for Luis.

Outside of all of this lies Trevor Phillips. Taking a little vacation from sunny Los Santos, he's visiting Liberty City to see an old friend. His anger gets the better of him when, while acting as a bit of backup for his friend on a deal to purchase some heavy weaponry, kills the dealer when he suspects something fishy going on. Little does he know that his moment of muderous violence will place him in the middle of something far larger than he could've anticipated.

So, my question to you all is this: Do you think Niko will successfully kill Luis, or will he find himself unable to with all of the other things going on?
---
Kraden: If my pigeon threw fireballs, perhaps it would put you out of a job!
Tyrell: What, are you saying that I'm dumber than some bird?!
#2TRC187Posted 3/7/2013 8:53:58 AM
Damn, I'm dying to know...

I guess I'll just have to wait..

Thank god October 2012 is right around the corner.
#3nativenginePosted 3/7/2013 9:25:33 AM
Niko has trapped Luis in a old factory. A Max Panye style shoot out erupts, Niko being fully prepaired and Luis be caught off gaurd, Niko has the upper hand. Luis tries to escape via the fire escape, Niko shoots at the fire escape sending Luis down 3 stories to the ground. Shot and severely winded, Luis tries to get to his feet. Niko approaches the downed Luis. Luis looks up and it's at this moment the Niko recognizes Luis from the now infamous diamond deals that had caused Niko so much trouble. Without hesitation, Niko kicks over Luis and points his gun square at Luis.

Before he can fire, Huang and his rather large gang show up to rescue Luis. Niko tries to flee but is caught by a few shots. Wounded he stumble to a alley, hearing the Triads closing in. He tries to carry himself to safety but is far to injured to do so. He collapses in the middle of the street, triads closing in he rolls to his back, loads his last fresh clip and prepares to make his last stand. As a few triads spot Niko, Johnny rolls up, grabs Niko and they escape. Puzzled, Niko ask "why did you help me" to which Johnny replies "those guys screwed me too, time for a little payback".

They arrive at a underground doctor. Niko, near death is brought in and worked on. He awakes a few days later to see Johnny drinking heavily with some unknown individual. Being a man of theatrics, the man introduces himself saying "So you're the foreigner that everyone's talking about, you know I've heard of you as far as LS? The names Trevor"
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
#4PepeSilvia906Posted 3/7/2013 10:18:22 AM
wtf i dont know
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#5puffinslaughterPosted 3/7/2013 3:30:43 PM
"Trevor...eh...nice to meet you. Niko Bellic."

"Bellic? Any relation to Roman? He runs Roman's Taxi? Or used to, a buddy of mine told me it burned to the ground."

"Eh...yeah...Roman's my cousin. Listen, I'm all for introductions but...what are you doing here?"

"Well ****, didn't realize I had to explain myself. Can't a guy stop buy with his friend to visit an injured civilian in the hospital?"

"No, not where I'm from they can't. "

"Niko, listen...I know of Huang. I know ALL about him. He's bad news."

"Yeah? No ****."

"I can take you to him. My buddy Franklin works for a repo service. And guess who has 3 vans up for repo? We have to go now, though, or we'll miss Franklin."
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 18 Assists, +5. Pittsburgh Penguins: 15-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#6PepeSilvia906Posted 3/7/2013 3:35:30 PM
some1 write a niko/roman slash fic and pm it to me plz thx
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#7angeldeath21Posted 3/7/2013 5:07:30 PM
Please include officers Bronkowski and Machiavelli.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#8Sword_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:08:51 AM
Glad to see someone running with this prompt, but there is a "canon" of sorts to the tale. I'll fill you in later.
---
#9Sword_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:28:13 AM
Now, the "canon" continuation of the story.....

Niko, using information given to him by his employer, heads to a new nightclub in Liberty City, called MIdnight, to track down Luis, who's been known to frequent the place. He gets inside relatively easy, armed only with a concealed pistol, and begins to look for Luis. It doesn't take him long to find his target, who's on the dance floor with a beautiful woman and clearly trying to get lucky. Niko settles in to the bar and keeps an eye on Luis, waiting for him to head into a quieter area of the club...

Elsewhere, Johnny is cruising through the streets on his beloved Hexer, heading to a meeting with the man who can lead him to Terry's killer. He arrives at the meeting place fifteen minutes early, hoping to get the drop on the other party. Parking his bike out of sight, Johnny waits in some bushes for the man he's meeting with. Right on time, the other man shows. He steps out of his car and looks around, wondering where Johnny is. When the man's back is turned, Johnny makes his move.

"Look here, friend. I don't want to have to kill ya, but if you don't tell me what I want to know, that's exactly what I'm gonna do," Johnny says, grabbing the man from behind.

"Wh-wha-what do you want? I thought you wanted to make a purchase?"

"I'm not in the mood for playing around, buddy. I just need to find somebody. I hear you know him. Balding white guy, 'bout yea high, with hell of an itchy trigger finger?"

"I don't know what you're talking about! I don't know anyone like that!"

"Sure ya do, he was with you during your last transaction. You know, the one where my friend was killed!"

"I-I-I--that wasn't my fault! I didn't know Trevor would do that!"

"Trevor, eh? Now we're gettin' somewhere...."

While all that is going down, a plane touches down at Francis International Airport. Among the passengers disembarking, there is a young, black male who stands out from the crowd. Moving with the swagger only a gang member, current or former, could have, he makes his way outside and hails a cab.

"Where to buddy?" the driver asks.

"Northwood, and step on it."

"Sure buddy. I got the fastest cab in all of Liberty. Hang on tight!"

As the cab speeds off, it's passenger looks out at the city before him and pulls out his cellphone. Dialing a number, he waits. it takes four rings before the line is picked up.

"Malc, it's Franklin. I'll be there soon. Be ready."

And Franklin joins the picture. Where will we go from here?
---
#10NanuzshPosted 3/8/2013 10:45:17 PM
Someone just effed up their own canon there...
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers