A lot of good points about the release delay. And Rockstars methods in general.

#1RobRoy316Posted 3/7/2013 10:43:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_kSbq7N_V0

Has anyone else seen this? With the exception of his Beta Vs Finished Product pics for the most recent GTA, its all pretty solid.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#2PepeSilvia906Posted 3/7/2013 11:15:12 AM(edited)
Nah. Just the same dumb school shootings and next-gen conspiracies. Nothing to see here, folks.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#3Perfect LightPosted 3/7/2013 1:14:12 PM
I bet the reason Rockstar claimed the delay is necessary to polish the game and bring it up their standards is because the delay is necessary to polish the game and bring it up to their standards.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#4VectorChaosPosted 3/7/2013 2:24:22 PM
Perfect Light posted...
I bet the reason Rockstar claimed the delay is necessary to polish the game and bring it up their standards is because the delay is necessary to polish the game and bring it up to their standards.

---
PSN VectorChaos http://i.imgur.com/cE0CqJc.jpg XBL Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#5LordPonchoPosted 3/7/2013 5:05:28 PM
Perfect Light posted...

Stop using logic and making sense! It hurts my brain!
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6DarkLordMorsulPosted 3/7/2013 8:19:52 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Perfect Light posted...

Stop using logic and making sense! It hurts my brain!

I'd offer you an aspirin but the logic of that statement forced my to take the whole bottle.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#7RhyswrPosted 3/8/2013 2:20:51 AM
Perfect Light posted...

This above is literally the best post on this board for about 3 months
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#8CaIiber345Posted 3/8/2013 2:43:25 AM
Perfect Light posted...

Corruption! Filth! Scandal! Deceit!

*points at the lot of you*

Fornicators! Fornicators!

Your heathen logic brings plague to my senses!
---
I only go to Solstheim to get things done. Manly things. Like ripping Netches apart with my bare hands, or pummeling snide Dark Elves into Flin.
Hail HYDRA!
#9BardockpwnsjooPosted 3/8/2013 3:03:34 AM
Perfect Light posted...

As a Christian, allow me to respond in the manner appropiate to the sterotypes and logical reasonings of this website.

WITCH! HEATHEN! BLASPHEMER! Burn him! Burn him at the stake!!
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#10nativenginePosted 3/8/2013 7:06:52 AM
Perfect Light posted...

You, you get outta here with that "logic". Logic, pfff who needs it? Clearly the reason this game was delayed is because of Lee Harvey Oswald.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board