A lot of good points about the release delay. And Rockstars methods in general.

#11RobRoy316(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:52:53 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
Nah. Just the same dumb school shootings and next-gen conspiracies. Nothing to see here, folks.

Oh excuse me, let me help you get that giant obvious stamp off of you that reads "I didn't actually pay attention to the vid when I watched it..."
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#12PepeSilvia906Posted 3/11/2013 7:26:33 AM
RobRoy316 posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...
Nah. Just the same dumb school shootings and next-gen conspiracies. Nothing to see here, folks.

Oh excuse me, let me help you get that giant obvious stamp off of you that reads "I didn't actually pay attention to the vid when I watched it..."

I did though. You said yourself to ignore the beta vs. finished product point. The other two points made are school shootings and next gen consoles, both of which the video itself says are unlikely, citing Dan Houser's IGN interview.

Also I lol'd at "For those who know how Rockstar Games work, a delay was in the air.", as if the only people who know how Rockstar really works isn't Rockstar themselves.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#13MinunSSPosted 3/12/2013 7:06:13 PM
You know what I hate? YouTube topics. Aside from the whole "I really don't have enough self-esteem to think my life is worth living unless this video gets 300 views" thing, if what you're making the topic about is worth making a topic about, then it's worth summarizing in text form.

For obvious reasons, I never actually watch a first-post YouTube video.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Amish Style: is.gd/2rmxek