Why is this game not having any new info or screen shots, nonthing in three mont

#1xavieris1984Posted 3/13/2013 3:25:05 PM
nonthing in three months? no new trailers, gameplay or screen shots, you would think a AAA title like this would receive more info but not.
#2VG_SoldierPosted 3/13/2013 3:27:48 PM
I'm sure we'll be getting a spree of information soon. Hang in there!
---
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
#3BardockpwnsjooPosted 3/13/2013 3:47:35 PM
Rockstar generally doesn't release all the info about a GTA. They like players being pleasantly surprised.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#4LordPonchoPosted 3/13/2013 3:53:15 PM
Why doesn't CoD get much press coverage outside of their yearly unveils? If you can answer that, you can apply the same answer to GTA.

Answer: Because we know what to expect. We know the basic idea of the game, and don't need press to do that for us.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5DruffPosted 3/13/2013 3:59:45 PM
We know too much about the game as it is. I wouldn't turn down a new trailer though...
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#6CruorComaPosted 3/13/2013 8:04:10 PM
Because press-releases generally pop up when it's beneficial to both parties. Though it may please us, there's no benefit for Rockstar to release new info so far from launch.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#7I_know_uPosted 3/13/2013 9:51:34 PM
xavieris1984 posted...
nonthing in three months? no new trailers, gameplay or screen shots, you would think a AAA title like this would receive more info but not.

Because it's not as done as you think. Don't let rockstar tell you that they are polishing the game only.
---
So I don't have to meet u
#8hulkhogan1Posted 3/14/2013 4:15:01 AM
They gave us the release date which is really all most people wanted at this point. Over the next few months they will probably release the cover art, some more screenshots, and maybe one final trailer a month or so before the release date. We pretty much already know everything else we need to know.
#9Naptown91Posted 3/14/2013 9:44:46 AM
Weren't we supposed to get a box art cover back in January? They said "In a few days or so". I can't stand them.
---
Lurking since 2000
#10LordPonchoPosted 3/14/2013 9:58:14 AM
I_know_u posted...
xavieris1984 posted...

Because it's not as done as you think. Don't let rockstar tell you that they are polishing the game only.

And where's your proof? Tin foil hat? That's not proof.

A game of this size and scope does take months upon months to polish.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800