First thing thing you plan on doing with the current info available.

#1PenMarkedHandPosted 3/13/2013 11:33:49 PM
My first thing might change as we learn more,

But my first thing will be change to uncle trev, grab a plane and fly to mount chilad, find mountain bike and explore the mountain/surround woods, killing wildlife, people and being a general good c***. Until i raise my wanted level as high as possible until i fail.
---
Thats what you get when you let your legs die! Woah!!!
#2caveman0887Posted 3/13/2013 11:52:50 PM
Finish the main storyline then eff around a bit after that replay main storyline
#3CaIiber345Posted 3/14/2013 12:28:36 AM
1. Acquire vehicle.
2. Scroll through every radio station.
3. Drive to tallest building in Los Santos.
4. See if roof is accessible.
5. If it is, look for parachute.
6. If parachute is available, equip it and jump off building.
7. If building/parachute aren't accessible...
8. See #1.
---
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!
#4VG_SoldierPosted 3/14/2013 2:44:11 AM
Follow the storyline, and every couple of missions, do some non-linear roaming around.
---
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
#5CruorComaPosted 3/14/2013 2:50:32 AM
1. Punch Senior in the back of the head
2. ???
3. Profit
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#6hulkhogan1Posted 3/14/2013 3:04:28 AM
1. Explore around a bit to get used to the area/controls/overall feel of the game while on the way to the first mission.
2. Do the first mission.
3. Explore around some more, maybe try to find a cool car, mess around enough to get a high wanted level and see how long I can stay alive
4. Do next mission.
5. Play around with the character changing mechanic.
6. Repeat #'s 3-5
#7G-ZissPosted 3/14/2013 4:08:30 AM
I love how the topic is first thing (singular) you plan to do, then people go on to post 100 things.
#8Sword_of_DuskPosted 3/14/2013 7:01:57 AM
I plan on just driving around for a while and getting the lay of the land before hopping into the first mission.
---
Kraden: If my pigeon threw fireballs, perhaps it would put you out of a job!
Tyrell: What, are you saying that I'm dumber than some bird?!
#9creep50Posted 3/14/2013 7:39:41 AM
finish the starting mission (gta games always have one) than turn of the minimap and explore the game for 2 hours or so before starting the first mission
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#10DruffPosted 3/14/2013 10:35:45 AM
I'm going to ride a bike around as Michael and buy a burger at the first Up N Atom I can find.

Pretty sure it's going to be a few solo missions as Michael before you can switch characters.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four