First thing thing you plan on doing with the current info available.

#21AKGunnerPosted 3/21/2013 8:33:28 PM
I will open the game, put it in the Xbox, watch the cutscene, then immediately head for Mt Chiliad and try to find a mountain bike and see how far of a drop I can make without dying, or die in the process lol.

Now how to get up the mountain? Steal the first fast looking car I can find? Grab an ATV and blast up the mountain? Head for the airport/military base and find a plane or helo? Too many options! I cannot %#@$*!& wait til September! There is nothing quite like exploring a GTA for the first time before you memorize the map. Dat sense of wonder and infinite possibilities. Oh and finally I can't wait for the random sidequests/events (a la Red Dead Redemption). I really hope they have random police CAR chases (that can end in shootouts) like San Andreas.
---
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad
#22ShadowPikaPosted 3/24/2013 2:46:09 AM
Find an Infernus, park it at my safehouse. First thing I've always done, first thing I'll ever do.
---
They say I'm short, I say "Que te jodan, usted es un gigante." Spanish.
XBL Gamertag: CMaStep89
#23littlebro07Posted 3/24/2013 9:07:17 AM
Get a vehicle and drive down a crowded sidewalk to see the new physics.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#24Kanenite85Posted 3/24/2013 10:14:02 AM
I think im going to just get out into the mountain region and do some hiking to see what the views of the city look like, then ill just drive around the coast for a bit. Not very GTA-like but hey ho.
---
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/2005swswsw2yu.gif Kanenite85 - the best unknown user money can buy!
#25VincentVega13Posted 3/24/2013 3:15:59 PM
nativengine posted...
I'm gonna take a s***, new game smell makes me have to *wipes brown*

And if the game actually comes with a manual you'll have something to read before wiping brown, amirite?
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#26angeldeath21Posted 3/24/2013 3:21:16 PM
Beat the entire single player before I bother with multiplayer or exploration.

It's habit =\
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#27nativenginePosted 3/24/2013 4:40:36 PM
VincentVega13 posted...
nativengine posted...

And if the game actually comes with a manual you'll have something to read before wiping brown, amirite?

Thankfully, GTA's game manuals haven't let me down yet. Hell, the poster/map if enough to keep me reading for a few s***s. I hate that most games don't come with a nice colorful manual with more then 2 pages. Just today I went out and bought Sleeping Dog, I've heard good things from alot of good people here so I finally picked it up. Anyways, I get home, already having to s***, open up the case and there's 1 piece of paper, ONE, that's not even enough to *wipes brown*
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTA5 boards
#28PepeSilvia906Posted 3/24/2013 4:51:11 PM(edited)
nativengine posted...
VincentVega13 posted...
nativengine posted...

Thankfully, GTA's game manuals haven't let me down yet. Hell, the poster/map if enough to keep me reading for a few s***s. I hate that most games don't come with a nice colorful manual with more then 2 pages. Just today I went out and bought Sleeping Dog, I've heard good things from alot of good people here so I finally picked it up. Anyways, I get home, already having to s***, open up the case and there's 1 piece of paper, ONE, that's not even enough to *wipes brown*

I'm glad you decided to pick the game up. How are you liking it so far? I too was disappointed by the dinky excuse for a "manual" for that game. Compare that to Max Payne 3's manual, which is like 25 pages or something like that (I'm too lazy to walk 8 feet and check for sure).

And the first thing I plan on doing is a few missions, then I'm gonna try to punch a shark in the face.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#29nativenginePosted 3/24/2013 4:51:32 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
nativengine posted...
VincentVega13 posted...
nativengine posted...

I'm glad you decided to pick the game up. How are you liking it so far? I too was disappointed by the dinky excuse for a "manual" for that game. Compare that to Max Payne 3's manual, which is like 25 pages or something like that (I'm too lazy to walk 8 feet and check for sure).

I'm actually loving it, I'm roughly an hour into it. I'm on daddy duty tonight so I'm not as far into it as I normally would be but I'm loving it thus far.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTA5 boards
#30FunnyBusinessPosted 3/24/2013 5:16:17 PM
1. punch shark
2. show male dominance
3.ride shark into the horizon
---
"And the lord said unto john,come 4th and recieve eternal life, but john came 5th and won a toaster."