online is gonna be bad

#1SUGARASHADPosted 3/15/2013 8:12:35 AM
i can;t wait for hackers to spam rocket launcher multi shots and flying around in buses
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#2jazztronautPosted 3/15/2013 11:15:29 AM
sounds like an acid trip I had back in college
---
If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.
psn: jazztronaut
#3Best_PK_In_ACPosted 3/15/2013 11:21:55 AM
SUGARASHAD posted...
i can;t wait for hackers to spam rocket launcher multi shots and flying around in buses

no that's sa-mp with s0beit
---
#NewBreedAlphaMale #TeamShenti
POTD Shoutout - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0iVsnzccx4
#4Mentalpatient87Posted 3/15/2013 1:29:47 PM
Did they ever make progress with Max Payne 3 and their new system for lumping all the cheaters into a bracket together? I liked the idea, but am not real sure how well it would have worked.

Modders, exploiters, and hackers have destroyed Red Dead Redemption online.. I am so tired of the lag, the freezes when I'm winning, and the goddamn ballerina twirls in that game. These people really do make the game not fun, and I wish they'd try their little disruptive tactics down at the basketball courts of their local park.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#5mastercheeze313Posted 3/15/2013 2:54:49 PM
jazztronaut posted...
sounds like an acid trip I had back in college

lol.
---
Say not in grief "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was.
#6CruorComaPosted 3/15/2013 9:42:41 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Did they ever make progress with Max Payne 3 and their new system for lumping all the cheaters into a bracket together? I liked the idea, but am not real sure how well it would have worked.

Modders, exploiters, and hackers have destroyed Red Dead Redemption online.. I am so tired of the lag, the freezes when I'm winning, and the goddamn ballerina twirls in that game. These people really do make the game not fun, and I wish they'd try their little disruptive tactics down at the basketball courts of their local park.

I like the idea of segregating players based on their gameplay MO's.

Recreational - Competitive - Underground

^^That seems a good split.

It let's relaxed players play with out the pressure to win, let's competitive players play without the relaxed players dragging the team down and, in general, keeps the players who just want to have fun from those who celebreate Roman Holiday.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#7LordPonchoPosted 3/15/2013 11:23:47 PM
I only ever played free mode with friends. So I'm really not concerned.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800