This game is going to blow here's why.

#1195_EclipsePosted 3/15/2013 2:10:17 PM
3 characters, are you serial? --- I like the idea

PS4 new games or this, what you been smoking bru? --- This, since it will be out before PS4 and its new games.

Due out same time as EA sports 14 range, you do know it is in the game don't you? --- don't even know what you're talking about, nor to I care.

No women, what is this 1952? --- Don't care.

No gay playable character, what is this 1952? --- Thank god, I'm getting tired of gay being the new cool thing to constantly throw in every ones faces.

Music will be poor, MJ in vice = only good song. --- Matter of opinion.

All about the heists, yeah I seen Heat it is pretty neat but I like Brokeback Mountain too bru. --- no one cares.

Stupid thread.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#12cheese_game619Posted 3/15/2013 2:12:43 PM
oh so it wasnt bad trolling, it was bad joking

now i can rest easy
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#13SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:58:13 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
oh so it wasnt bad trolling, it was bad joking

now i can rest easy

Let it be known I like you cheese I hear you doesn't afraid of anything.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#14SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:11:20 PM
3 characters, are you serial? --- I like the idea..... Me too.

PS4 new games or this, what you been smoking bru? --- This, since it will be out before PS4 and its new games..... People be saving bru

Due out same time as EA sports 14 range, you do know it is in the game don't you? --- don't even know what you're talking about, nor to I care....... Pretty much fifamaddennhl

No women, what is this 1952? --- Don't care...... Good for you, the more non overly sexy women as main characters the more women are likely to take an intrest in gaming.... Thus you are more likely to get laid.

No gay playable character, what is this 1952? --- Thank god, I'm getting tired of gay being the new cool thing to constantly throw in every ones faces........ Having gay thrown in our faces is a step in the right direction.... Not too long ago no games company would have dared include gay options...... Be honest how many heterosexual love story's within games are not cringe worthy...... Ignorance.

Music will be poor, MJ in vice = only good song. --- Matter of opinion. Agreed.

All about the heists, yeah I seen Heat it is pretty neat but I like Brokeback Mountain too bru. --- no one cares..... Opinions
---
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#15hulkhogan1Posted 3/15/2013 6:07:28 PM
This game is going to blow every other game away.

Fixed.
#16CruorComaPosted 3/15/2013 9:34:24 PM
Are you an AgentSpoon alt?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#17LordPonchoPosted 3/15/2013 11:32:08 PM
hellfire582 posted...
SpoonForkKnife posted...
3 characters, are you serial?

PS4 new games or this, what you been smoking bru?

Due out same time as EA sports 14 range, you do know it is in the game don't you?

No women, what is this 1952?

No gay playable character, what is this 1952?

Music will be poor, MJ in vice = only good song.

All about the heists, yeah I seen Heat it is pretty neat but I like Brokeback Mountain too bru.

You should try GTA IV.

But in all seriousness, I think this game is going to be potentially the best GTA yet. I agree the character switching thing doesn't sound too great, but I don't want to dismiss it until I've tried it. And if it's true that this will be the biggest map so far, then they can't really go wrong.

You just can't resist bashing IV in every thread you read, can you?

And then you get butthurt when you're accused of doing so.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#18G-ZissPosted 3/16/2013 3:31:36 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...

No women, what is this 1952?

Wait...women didn't exist in 1952?
#19jazztronautPosted 3/16/2013 8:32:25 AM
oh...he was making a funny.

got it.

*yawn*
---
If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.
psn: jazztronaut
#20SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:53:46 AM
jazztronaut posted...
oh...he was making a funny.

got it.

*yawn*

Hey wake up guy, tc is a idiot.
---