This game is going to blow here's why.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This game is going to blow here's why.

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
4 years ago#121
VincentVega13 posted...
Hey, HEY! Bit harsh...

it is. no guns, no first amendment, hairy women, a "royal" family.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

User Info: VincentVega13

VincentVega13
4 years ago#122
I'm not touching gun rules or the 1st amendment (don't know what it is) but our women are not hairy, see Germany.
I'll concede the point on the royal family though.
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.

User Info: macten5150

macten5150
4 years ago#123
no guns in the UK? I wonder what the % of stabbings are.

Oh hey go figure. You take away guns and people will use something else!
even a blind squirrel gets a nut

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
4 years ago#124
they use something thats a lot harder to kill someone with, both physically and mentally, resulting in far fewer murders
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
4 years ago#125
cheese_game619 posted...
they use something thats a lot harder to kill someone with, both physically and mentally, resulting in far fewer murders

A Google search of "UK murder rate" tells me that the UK has a higher rate of murders than the US. You might have fewer, but there's also fewer people living g there, but the ratio is higher for the UK.

I would suggest researching before making such a claim next time.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
4 years ago#126
murder rates most recent year

country / rate / count
United States / 4.8 / 14,748
United Kingdom / 1.2 / 722

lumping all of the uk together isnt even fair because they have those crazy irish included
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg

User Info: hellfire582

hellfire582
4 years ago#127
LordPoncho posted...
cheese_game619 posted...

A Google search of "UK murder rate" tells me that the UK has a higher rate of murders than the US. You might have fewer, but there's also fewer people living g there, but the ratio is higher for the UK.

I would suggest researching more thoroughly next time you try to discredit someone's claims. As cheese just proved, the UK has both a lower rate and a lower absolute number of murders. I really don't see how anyone is surprised by this. When you take away guns, it's not all knife murders are going to increase so dramatically that they compensate for all the gun murders you had before. You're obviously going to end up with a lower murder rate.

User Info: A_Long_December

A_Long_December
4 years ago#128
the royal family is fantastic, I will not have words against them

cheese is Australian lol

we have a lot less murders because we're not all ****ing mental and killing another chap is just not gravy, dear fellow

lets get something straight here, the general population are utter morons. what happens when you put guns in the hands of said morons?

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
4 years ago#129
hellfire582 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
cheese_game619 posted...

I would suggest researching more thoroughly next time you try to discredit someone's claims. As cheese just proved, the UK has both a lower rate and a lower absolute number of murders. I really don't see how anyone is surprised by this. When you take away guns, it's not all knife murders are going to increase so dramatically that they compensate for all the gun murders you had before. You're obviously going to end up with a lower murder rate.

Here's an excellent counter argument to show gun control doesn't work.

Mexico has some of the tightest gun control laws in the world, but one of the highest murder rates. They have one of the lowest percentages of gun ownership, but out murder the US and UK.

Point in case, gun control doesn't stop murders, nor does it stop people from getting said guns illegally.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
4 years ago#130
royal family is 100% white inbred horse faces. just watch a royal dinner. half of them look inbred. because they are.
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This game is going to blow here's why.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived