This game is going to blow here's why.

#121tzar_666Posted 3/24/2013 12:22:38 PM
VincentVega13 posted...
Hey, HEY! Bit harsh...

it is. no guns, no first amendment, hairy women, a "royal" family.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#122VincentVega13Posted 3/24/2013 12:48:33 PM
I'm not touching gun rules or the 1st amendment (don't know what it is) but our women are not hairy, see Germany.
I'll concede the point on the royal family though.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#123macten5150Posted 3/24/2013 12:55:53 PM
no guns in the UK? I wonder what the % of stabbings are.

Oh hey go figure. You take away guns and people will use something else!
---
even a blind squirrel gets a nut
#124cheese_game619Posted 3/24/2013 1:00:09 PM
they use something thats a lot harder to kill someone with, both physically and mentally, resulting in far fewer murders
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#125LordPonchoPosted 3/24/2013 1:41:59 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
they use something thats a lot harder to kill someone with, both physically and mentally, resulting in far fewer murders

A Google search of "UK murder rate" tells me that the UK has a higher rate of murders than the US. You might have fewer, but there's also fewer people living g there, but the ratio is higher for the UK.

I would suggest researching before making such a claim next time.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#126cheese_game619Posted 3/24/2013 2:21:17 PM
murder rates most recent year

country / rate / count
United States / 4.8 / 14,748
United Kingdom / 1.2 / 722

lumping all of the uk together isnt even fair because they have those crazy irish included
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#127hellfire582Posted 3/24/2013 3:19:21 PM
LordPoncho posted...
cheese_game619 posted...

A Google search of "UK murder rate" tells me that the UK has a higher rate of murders than the US. You might have fewer, but there's also fewer people living g there, but the ratio is higher for the UK.

I would suggest researching more thoroughly next time you try to discredit someone's claims. As cheese just proved, the UK has both a lower rate and a lower absolute number of murders. I really don't see how anyone is surprised by this. When you take away guns, it's not all knife murders are going to increase so dramatically that they compensate for all the gun murders you had before. You're obviously going to end up with a lower murder rate.
#128A_Long_DecemberPosted 3/24/2013 4:16:27 PM
the royal family is fantastic, I will not have words against them

cheese is Australian lol

we have a lot less murders because we're not all ****ing mental and killing another chap is just not gravy, dear fellow

lets get something straight here, the general population are utter morons. what happens when you put guns in the hands of said morons?
#129LordPonchoPosted 3/24/2013 4:30:46 PM
hellfire582 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
cheese_game619 posted...

I would suggest researching more thoroughly next time you try to discredit someone's claims. As cheese just proved, the UK has both a lower rate and a lower absolute number of murders. I really don't see how anyone is surprised by this. When you take away guns, it's not all knife murders are going to increase so dramatically that they compensate for all the gun murders you had before. You're obviously going to end up with a lower murder rate.

Here's an excellent counter argument to show gun control doesn't work.

Mexico has some of the tightest gun control laws in the world, but one of the highest murder rates. They have one of the lowest percentages of gun ownership, but out murder the US and UK.

Point in case, gun control doesn't stop murders, nor does it stop people from getting said guns illegally.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#130tzar_666Posted 3/24/2013 4:37:55 PM
royal family is 100% white inbred horse faces. just watch a royal dinner. half of them look inbred. because they are.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2