This game is going to blow here's why.

#171TRC187Posted 3/26/2013 3:31:33 AM(edited)
cheese_game619 posted...
Heres a cheesy example.

http://i.imgur.com/9kOpFI1.jpg

A good car salesman immediately knows who's down to buy or who's just looking.. How do they know? Its definitely not the ability to see the future, its the experience in the trade.. The founding fathers knew what typically happens to civilizations and the governments that govern them.

Imagine setting up a company and writing the company mission statement, ethics profile, management plan, HR policies, etc. Again, its not the ability to foresee the future, its the knowledge and foresight to build a successful, operational machine.

what happens when no one goes to car lots any more because its all done over the internet

being unable or unwilling to reassess is a weakness

As for assumptions. That would be no, I don't participate in either party.

What happens when internet car sales monopolize the industry? There will be a lot of slick talking, badly dressed vacuum & security system salesman.

The ability to foresee what repercussions a particular reassessment could entail, is definitely not a weakness.
#172DarkLordMorsulPosted 3/26/2013 4:30:35 AM
The Ninth Amendment:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The only way to ban guns is to get rid of the second amendment which in turn would mean getting rid of the ninth amendment. This opens the gates to getting rid of the first and fourth amendments(Free speech and fair trial no unwarranted searches etc.)
not to mention the other amendments in the bill of rights(NO cruel and unusual punishements for example)

FUn fact the ninth amendment also protects the Thirteenth amendment(Yay for NO Slavery)

Banning guns could VERY quickly devolve the US into dictatorship with guns to fight back, no free speech, no right to trial, no protection of due process.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#173CruorComaPosted 3/26/2013 4:50:49 AM
Between a rock and a hard place it seems. In either case, I hope your government can sort something out soon as there's nothing more depressing than hearing about another massacre from our closest allies across the sea.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#174tzar_666Posted 3/26/2013 5:29:07 AM
when the tzars ruled russia guns were legal everyone carried guns it was even part of there clothing when the communist took over they banned guns telling the people they would protect them. now cops do what they want and the people are still banned from having guns. same with the nazi party. taking guns is the first step to the people having no power.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#175nativenginePosted 3/26/2013 5:53:09 AM
Some states have very strick gun laws, others not so much. That's a big problem if you ask me. The US needs a nationwide gun law, not state to state ones. For instance, in Michigan I can walk into any store that sells guns and buy a shotgun or rifle(up to 5 rounds) by simple handing over my money, don't have to register it or anything. Now handguns and AR's are very different. When I got mine I not only had to do a 10 day mential health evaluation but I also had to spend 20 hours in a weapons safety course and then a criminal background check that takes about a week or two and register said guns with the ATF. Not an easy process to say the least and Johnny law knows I have those guns.

Banning guns outright isn't the answer, we have too big of borders for a complete ban on guns. Guns will still find their way over here regarless. Difference is, those guns will mostly be arming the people you don't want to have them. Now I'm a responsible gun owner, all mine are locked in a very large, very heavy gun safe that requires a thumb print and a 10 digit code to get into. That's not the case with everyone to say the least.

I feel that in order to get guns you should have to jump through hoops to get one and even then have a secure place to house said guns. But disarming people who are following the proper steps to get a gun isn't a solution at all, that's just disarming an honest person. Stricter punishment for gun crimes or being caught with an illegally acquired gun should be implemented, background checks, mential evaluations, registration and so on to get guns. Criminal will always be able to get guns, that's a fact, so us honest citizens should be able to defend ourselves. I'd love for anyone who is against gun ownership to come to Detoit and fill up with gas after sundown, you'll be held up or shot and guess what? The police won't show up for hours if at all. What are you suppose to do when the police can't defend you? Die? Or defend yourself?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#176SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:22:10 AM
Let us discuss religion, I think God is made up and Allah is a pretty cool guy what do you guys think?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#177tzar_666Posted 3/26/2013 8:26:34 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
Let us discuss religion, I think God is made up and Allah is a pretty cool guy what do you guys think?

allah is god.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#178cheese_game619Posted 3/26/2013 8:32:24 AM
As for assumptions. That would be no, I don't participate in either party.

What happens when internet car sales monopolize the industry? There will be a lot of slick talking, badly dressed vacuum & security system salesman.

The ability to foresee what repercussions a particular reassessment could entail, is definitely not a weakness.

what the f*** are you even talking about

the last sentence is the only one that makes sense

because yes, being able to tell the future is not a weakness

i dont know what they has to do with an old script though
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#179Mentalpatient87Posted 3/26/2013 9:02:58 AM
Pff, lame. This thread went from WWF to CSPAN.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#180SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:03:01 AM
tzar_666 posted...
SpoonForkKnife posted...

allah is god.

Naw Christians got it pretty wrong. Abu Hamza knows toeh truth.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows