This game is going to blow here's why.

#181nativenginePosted 3/26/2013 9:14:08 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Pff, lame. This thread went from WWF to CSPAN.

Would it help if I threw a folding chair? Or maybe a trash can? Anyone want a "slobberknocker"?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#182R0ttedHorrorPosted 3/26/2013 9:53:00 AM
i volunteer to be Crippler Crossfaced by someone.
---
hidden camera or hidden agenda?
#183nativenginePosted 3/26/2013 9:58:59 AM
*performs diving head butt off the top rope*

Completely off topic:
It's a slow sports day when the sports radio in my town is talking about those girls from Teen Mom.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#184TRC187Posted 3/26/2013 10:06:27 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
As for assumptions. That would be no, I don't participate in either party.

What happens when internet car sales monopolize the industry? There will be a lot of slick talking, badly dressed vacuum & security system salesman.

The ability to foresee what repercussions a particular reassessment could entail, is definitely not a weakness.

what the f*** are you even talking about

the last sentence is the only one that makes sense

because yes, being able to tell the future is not a weakness

i dont know what they has to do with an old script though

Oh please.

You responded to one of my statements with a pic of Mitt Romney, so it shouldn't be hard to figure out my response by me saying - Nope, you're wrong, I'm neither party.. Because that is what you were referring to whether you admit it or not. I'm sure there are a million other funny faces out there other than Mitts..

And, the bit about the car salesman? Just a response to what you said about the internet... Little humor if you know the stereotype.

Got it? Still confused?
#185cheese_game619Posted 3/26/2013 10:15:41 AM
You responded to one of my statements with a pic of Mitt Romney, so it shouldn't be hard to figure out my response by me saying - Nope, you're wrong, I'm neither party.. Because that is what you were referring to whether you admit it or not. I'm sure there are a million other funny faces out there other than Mitts..

nah it wasnt. i was making a joke about you saying my username. i went through my reaction faces folder and chose the first one that made me laugh.

if you know the stereotype.

no

Still confused?

yes
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#186whiteboygenePosted 3/26/2013 10:21:45 AM
TC

Your mom is going to ____.

Here's why: sexygene.jpg
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 848
#187TRC187Posted 3/26/2013 10:25:57 AM
cheese_game619 posted...

nah it wasnt. i was making a joke about you saying my username. i went through my reaction faces folder and chose the first one that made me laugh.

if you know the stereotype.

no

Still confused?

yes

Well, then so am I.

Change of subject, you're from Australia correct? I've been curious since I heard about this, how true was it that a bunch of tourists down there were getting lost in the desert by following iphone GPS directions? In my head the image is funny as hell, i envision a bunch of Budget rental cars stranded in the outback.. Did that really happen?
#188cheese_game619Posted 3/26/2013 10:47:31 AM
i never heard anything like that and to be honest i cant imagine why anyone, let alone a tourist, would go beyond the east coast at all
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#189SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 10:53:36 AM
whiteboygene posted...
TC

Are you threatening my mother with explosion because I am pretty sure that's a breach of this sites T & A.....
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#190whiteboygenePosted 3/26/2013 10:59:52 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
whiteboygene posted...
TC

Are you threatening my mother with explosion because I am pretty sure that's a breach of this sites T & A.....

Yes, explosion... liquid explosion. Yes, very nice.
---
Good deeds should be done not for pizzas and blowies or to please an invisible deity, go **** yourself. People who agree: 848