This game is going to blow here's why.

#191Mentalpatient87Posted 3/26/2013 12:28:16 PM
nativengine posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Pff, lame. This thread went from WWF to CSPAN.

Would it help if I threw a folding chair? Or maybe a trash can? Anyone want a "slobberknocker"?

No, I'm afraid you need to Swanton Bomb cheese through a table. Afterwards gene needs to slam down a beer in the middle of the thread and spit half of it into the crowd.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#192nativenginePosted 3/26/2013 12:38:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WleUCZHFDN4

Done, just for you mentialpatient
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#193SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 12:54:13 PM
whiteboygene posted...
SpoonForkKnife posted...
whiteboygene posted...
TC

Your mom is going to ____.

Here's why: sexygene.jpg

Are you threatening my mother with explosion because I am pretty sure that's a breach of this sites T & A.....

Yes, explosion... liquid explosion. Yes, very nice.

Not really my mother looks like Will Ferrel just with longer pubic hair.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#194TRC187Posted 3/26/2013 3:03:25 PM(edited)
cheese_game619 posted...
i never heard anything like that and to be honest i cant imagine why anyone, let alone a tourist, would go beyond the east coast at all

Weird, I actually read that in an article too. Apparently (as stated in the article), it was supposedly so bad, that Australia was trying to get the iPhone navigation application pulled.

EDIT:. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2245773/Drivers-stranded-Aussie-desert-Apple-glitch-Australian-police-warn-Apple-maps-kill.html
#195SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:17:36 PM
TRC187 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
i never heard anything like that and to be honest i cant imagine why anyone, let alone a tourist, would go beyond the east coast at all

Weird, I actually read that in an article too. Apparently (as stated in the article), it was supposedly so bad, that Australia was trying to get the iPhone navigation application pulled.

EDIT:. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2245773/Drivers-stranded-Aussie-desert-Apple-glitch-Australian-police-warn-Apple-maps-kill.html

Apple vs Australia....... Hmmmm I think Apple will win.
---
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#196hellfire582Posted 3/26/2013 4:48:25 PM
nativengine posted...
Some states have very strick gun laws, others not so much. That's a big problem if you ask me. The US needs a nationwide gun law, not state to state ones. For instance, in Michigan I can walk into any store that sells guns and buy a shotgun or rifle(up to 5 rounds) by simple handing over my money, don't have to register it or anything. Now handguns and AR's are very different. When I got mine I not only had to do a 10 day mential health evaluation but I also had to spend 20 hours in a weapons safety course and then a criminal background check that takes about a week or two and register said guns with the ATF. Not an easy process to say the least and Johnny law knows I have those guns.

Banning guns outright isn't the answer, we have too big of borders for a complete ban on guns. Guns will still find their way over here regarless. Difference is, those guns will mostly be arming the people you don't want to have them. Now I'm a responsible gun owner, all mine are locked in a very large, very heavy gun safe that requires a thumb print and a 10 digit code to get into. That's not the case with everyone to say the least.

I feel that in order to get guns you should have to jump through hoops to get one and even then have a secure place to house said guns. But disarming people who are following the proper steps to get a gun isn't a solution at all, that's just disarming an honest person. Stricter punishment for gun crimes or being caught with an illegally acquired gun should be implemented, background checks, mential evaluations, registration and so on to get guns. Criminal will always be able to get guns, that's a fact, so us honest citizens should be able to defend ourselves. I'd love for anyone who is against gun ownership to come to Detoit and fill up with gas after sundown, you'll be held up or shot and guess what? The police won't show up for hours if at all. What are you suppose to do when the police can't defend you? Die? Or defend yourself?

Your argument assumes that the number of violent crimes prevented by banning guns will be smaller than the number of violent crimes permitted by taking guns away from people who are just trying to defend themselves. That's a fine argument in theory, but the best evidence we have says the opposite. In the UK, they saw that banning guns entirely prevented more violent crimes than it caused.

Now, you mentioned that the US is different from the UK in that it has more borders, which is true. I can't tell you what a US gun ban would due to crime since we've never tried it. However, there are people such as criminologists and sociologists who have actually studied this issue using demographics, geography, and statistics, and they've estimated that banning guns will reduce the murder rate in the US (this was explained in a Time article back in January if you want to see it). I realize that a gun ban is a significant infringement on freedom, but I personally think that people's lives are of greater value than one of the many freedoms we enjoy.

Of course, I realize not everyone thinks the same, which is why I'd absolutely support all the enhanced regulations on guns you mentioned. The problem is that right now, most of the Republicans in congress are completely shutting down any proposed legislation in this regard, even though most of their constituents support the new laws. It's really just the NRA and few very radical gun owners who are overpowering the vast majority of people here.
#197puffinslaughterPosted 3/26/2013 4:48:27 PM
From: SpoonForkKnife | Posted: 3/26/2013 6:17:36 PM | #195
Apple vs Australia....... Hmmmm I think I'm a gigantic welcher

---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists, +11 Pittsburgh Penguins: 25-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#198cheese_game619Posted 3/26/2013 7:30:53 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2245773/Drivers-stranded-Aussie-desert-Apple-glitch-Australian-police-warn-Apple-maps-kill.html

lol

hipsters vs the worlds deadliest animals

hm yeah maybe
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#199LordPonchoPosted 3/26/2013 10:02:56 PM
I left this board to enjoy Bioshock and come back...and I can't even follow the conversation anymore. ;_;
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#200SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:32:33 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2245773/Drivers-stranded-Aussie-desert-Apple-glitch-Australian-police-warn-Apple-maps-kill.html

lol

hipsters vs the worlds deadliest animals

hm yeah maybe

Don't get me wrong I am no Apple fanguy and would like to see Australia's entire entire snake population teleported into Apple HQ.

But I am not sure how effective the worlds deadliest animals would be in a court room.
---