This game is going to blow here's why.

#211SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 6:46:49 AM
My favourite band at the moment is Alt-J I hope some of their music makes it in.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#212VincentVega13Posted 3/28/2013 3:26:00 PM
Kinda digging Frightened Rabbit right now. Hope they have some not-quite-broken-through-just-yet-but-will-be-huge-soon bands in the soundtrack.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#213JACKSMMAPosted 3/28/2013 3:42:38 PM
I hope there will some type of feature that will allow you to make a CD and put your favorite radio songs on it.
---
Starting a GTA V story series join in if you want.
#214hellfire582Posted 3/28/2013 3:56:36 PM
JACKSMMA posted...
I hope there will some type of feature that will allow you to make a CD and put your favorite radio songs on it.

That was actually possible with the computer version of SA. If I recall, you could put in your own radio station with a particular playlist.

But yeah, I hope they add some options for the console versions too.
#215nativenginePosted 3/28/2013 4:11:49 PM
JACKSMMA posted...

GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas and GTA4's PC versions had an option like this. It's not out of the realm of possibilities but still unlikely IMO.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#216SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 3:11:12 AM
nativengine posted...
JACKSMMA posted...

GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas and GTA4's PC versions had an option like this. It's not out of the realm of possibilities but still unlikely IMO.

Would be a cool feature to have, in theory it would mean people couldn't complain about the music I appreciate this is gfaqs not theory and haters gonna hate.
---
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#217SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:15:36 PM
Bump
---