This game is going to blow here's why.

#31LordPonchoPosted 3/18/2013 1:29:27 AM
hellfire582 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
hellfire582 posted...
SpoonForkKnife posted...
3 characters, are you serial?

PS4 new games or this, what you been smoking bru?

Due out same time as EA sports 14 range, you do know it is in the game don't you?

No women, what is this 1952?

No gay playable character, what is this 1952?

Music will be poor, MJ in vice = only good song.

All about the heists, yeah I seen Heat it is pretty neat but I like Brokeback Mountain too bru.

You should try GTA IV.

But in all seriousness, I think this game is going to be potentially the best GTA yet. I agree the character switching thing doesn't sound too great, but I don't want to dismiss it until I've tried it. And if it's true that this will be the biggest map so far, then they can't really go wrong.

You just can't resist bashing IV in every thread you read, can you?

And then you get butthurt when you're accused of doing so.

You just can't resist overreacting and commenting on it every time I do this, can you? It was a joke bud, relax. And even for the serious posts I make about GTA IV, it's very easy for you to just ignore them rather than acting all offended because we have a difference in opinion,

I only call you out on it because you've claimed on multiple counts that you and other SA fanboys don't do exactly what you just did. There was no overreaction and no offense taken. But I can't say the same about you. Again, your feathers seem to have been ruffled at the fact that you were called out on this again.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#32cheese_game619Posted 3/18/2013 1:53:11 AM
hellfire582 posted...
if it's true that this will be the biggest map so far, then they can't really go wrong.

^This^ on so many levels.

what levels

what levels are there to that statement

or are you just regurgitating stupid terms you've heard before

its a stupid thing to say anyway

just because it has a big map its going to be a good game

what a stupid way to think
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#33madgreg666Posted 3/18/2013 8:14:13 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
hellfire582 posted...
if it's true that this will be the biggest map so far, then they can't really go wrong.

what levels

Wow what a horrible post on so many levels
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
#34LordPonchoPosted 3/18/2013 8:39:37 AM
madgreg666 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
hellfire582 posted...

what levels

He's right, though. You could make the map a large barren desert, and by his defimition, it would still be good.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#35DarkLordMorsulPosted 3/18/2013 10:12:38 AM
LordPoncho posted...
madgreg666 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
hellfire582 posted...

what levels

He's right, though. You could make the map a large barren desert, and by his defimition, it would still be good.

Well people do praise the Size of RDR even though that's pretty much what it was...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#36madgreg666Posted 3/18/2013 10:20:22 AM
^I got what he was saying, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever..... I just wanted to use that like an ass.... sounded funnier in my head lol

I always wanted something this gen like SA, just much, much bigger. Something like a mix of Crackdown and Just cause 2, with multiplayer, but R* backing with SA graphics so the system can handle the buckerisms. Dream game FTW
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
#37hellfire582Posted 3/18/2013 1:25:07 PM
LordPoncho posted...

I only call you out on it because you've claimed on multiple counts that you and other SA fanboys don't do exactly what you just did. There was no overreaction and no offense taken. But I can't say the same about you. Again, your feathers seem to have been ruffled at the fact that you were called out on this again.

So I say that you overreact to my posts, and your response is "No, you overreact to MY posts about your posts." Okay, lol.

I really don't care what these SA "fanboys" who seem to occupy so much of your thoughts do that annoys you, but all I'm doing is voicing my opinion about GTA IV. If you disagree, by all means offer your counterpoints, but I don't need to hear anymore about how it bugs you when people criticize GTA IV and praise SA.
#38hellfire582Posted 3/18/2013 1:38:54 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
hellfire582 posted...

what levels

Did your alcoholic dad abuse you today or something? Who the hell goes out of there way to write a post like that just to insult people.

And yes, given that one of the biggest criticisms of GTA IV was the small map size, improving on that will very likely make this a good game. Sooner or later you'll probably learn that stupid people, such as yourself, shouldn't try to criticize other people. It generally doesn't end well.
#39SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:08:36 PM
hellfire582 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
hellfire582 posted...

what levels

Did your alcoholic dad abuse you today or something? Who the hell goes out of there way to write a post like that just to insult people.

And yes, given that one of the biggest criticisms of GTA IV was the small map size, improving on that will very likely make this a good game. Sooner or later you'll probably learn that stupid people, such as yourself, shouldn't try to criticize other people. It generally doesn't end well.

Cheese_game619 is my hero! You should leave him the heck alone!!1!!one!!! He doesn't afraid of anything. And you are anything bru!
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#40puffinslaughterPosted 3/18/2013 3:00:59 PM
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows

You have the humor of a 13 year old. I wonder...

And your posts are annoying. Stop trying so hard to be funny. Especially when your humor appeals to preteens.

Are you well liked in middle school? Do you spend your school lunches alone or something? You get swirlies, atomic wedgies, and spitballed? Are you that weird kid who sits cross legged in his desk and makes sound effects when other people talk?
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists, +11 Pittsburgh Penguins: 22-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^