This game is going to blow here's why.

#41hellfire582Posted 3/18/2013 3:10:35 PM
SpoonForkKnife posted...

Cheese_game619 is my hero! You should leave him the heck alone!!1!!one!!! He doesn't afraid of anything. And you are anything bru!

Oh is he one of those "special" kids? My mistake, I didn't know. Someone should really be keeping him away from computers though, he could accidentally bash himself over the head with his monitor.
#42GodsHamsterPosted 3/19/2013 8:10:01 AM
Here come the window lickers on the sunshine bus.......
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.
#43cheese_game619Posted 3/19/2013 8:56:42 AM(edited)
hellfire582 posted...
Did your alcoholic dad abuse you today or something? Who the hell goes out of there way to write a post like that just to insult people.

And yes, given that one of the biggest criticisms of GTA IV was the small map size, improving on that will very likely make this a good game. Sooner or later you'll probably learn that stupid people, such as yourself, shouldn't try to criticize other people. It generally doesn't end well.

why would you post something stupid, giving me that opportunity? please explain to me how they could not possibly go wrong with this game as long as they make the map bigger. please. id love to hear it. id love to hear how even if they replace the cars with floating umbrellas that everything will be fine.

Oh is he one of those "special" kids? My mistake, I didn't know. Someone should really be keeping him away from computers though, he could accidentally bash himself over the head with his monitor.

ill have you know i manage my condition with a level of dignity you could only dream of
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#44SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:22:38 AM
Insult me I rike it!

Also yeah middle school was pretty tough but I made it through now I am a partially functional 36 year old man who lives off benefits.

Sometimes I ask my mother if she is proud of me and she says "SpoonForkKnife get back in your cage"
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#45SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:25:33 AM
Also say I was 13 and I was "special" you guys are abusing a 13 year old "special" kid over the internet what does that say about you?
---
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#46LordPonchoPosted 3/19/2013 12:35:03 PM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
Also say I was 13 and I was "special" you guys are abusing a 13 year old "special" kid over the internet what does that say about you?

Anonymous board. Nobody would care.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#47SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:24:50 PM
LordPoncho posted...
SpoonForkKnife posted...

Anonymous board. Nobody would care.

I am not talking about the consequences, I am just wondering what kind of person would do that, I wonder when they lay down to sleep at night they think yeah I really made that 13 year old "special" kid look stupid, wait till I tell all my friend.
---
#48puffinslaughterPosted 3/19/2013 3:01:14 PM
From: SpoonForkKnife | Posted: 3/19/2013 3:25:33 PM | #045

You're 36, live with your mother, and suck from the taxpayer's teat. You're in no position to be questioning any of our personalities.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists, +11 Pittsburgh Penguins: 22-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#49R0ttedHorrorPosted 3/19/2013 3:12:32 PM
i gotta say, this thread is pretty f****** funny.
---
hidden camera or hidden agenda?
#50SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 3:18:43 PM
puffinslaughter posted...
From: SpoonForkKnife | Posted: 3/19/2013 3:25:33 PM | #045

You're 36, live with your mother, and suck from the taxpayer's teat. You're in no position to be questioning any of our personalities.

You are certainly are hostile one. I like it.
---