This game is going to blow here's why.

#61DarkLordMorsulPosted 3/20/2013 7:25:41 PM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
puffinslaughter posted...
From: SpoonForkKnife | Posted: 3/19/2013 7:18:43 PM | #050
You are certainly are hostile one. I like it.

No, I was just telling it like it is. Nobody can argue anymore; it's always "You're responding to me? Oh, you must be mad" when in all actuality I couldn't be more content with the utter failings of your life.

But if you really wanna make me mad, you should try flaming me. Throw in some racial slurs and joke about my sexuality. Really. It'll work.

Seconded TC stop trying so hard. Have a rest.

Do you know what TC means?
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#62cheese_game619Posted 3/20/2013 10:35:09 PM
Naa I think the mods are trying to look out for you because of your "condition." And I think they have a point. We certainly don't want to make you think too hard.

respond to the actual argument without your stupid insults
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#63SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:25:31 AM
puffinslaughter posted...
From: SpoonForkKnife | Posted: 3/20/2013 4:09:02 PM | #058
Seconded TC stop trying so hard. Have a rest.

From: puffinslaughter | Posted: 3/20/2013 3:09:44 PM | #057
But if you really wanna make me mad, you should try flaming me. Throw in some racial slurs and joke about my sexuality. Really. It'll work.

Do it, I bet you won't. Too afraid to lose Gamefaqs kramies.

I believe in equality, I may troll or flame or generally be an ass but I will not IRL or over the internet bring race or sexual orientation in it. Be free be who you want to be, you are nasty you get off insulting 13 year old "special" kids on the internet. Why should I lower my self to your level?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#64Gtalady91Posted 3/21/2013 6:15:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65CruorComaPosted 3/21/2013 6:43:03 AM
Gtalady91 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
Naa I think the mods are trying to look out for you because of your "condition." And I think they have a point. We certainly don't want to make you think too hard.

Let me do it for him

Hellfire's response
"I don't start arguments but gta IV was a really bad game and San Andreas was the best game ever made. I like planes and sex toys and big empty maps so I can do car tricks over and over and over again for the lulz. The driving was better and the only thing 4 had that's better is the graphics. I often catch myself rubbing one out when playing San Andreas it's so good. What were we talking about again? Whatever San Andreas is top #1 game ever ever and gtaIV should kill itself. I'm 10"

Something like that amiright?

lmao
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#66nativenginePosted 3/21/2013 7:29:40 AM
CruorComa posted...
Gtalady91 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...

Let me do it for him

Hellfire's response
"I don't start arguments but gta IV was a really bad game and San Andreas was the best game ever made. I like planes and sex toys and big empty maps so I can do car tricks over and over and over again for the lulz. The driving was better and the only thing 4 had that's better is the graphics. I often catch myself rubbing one out when playing San Andreas it's so good. What were we talking about again? Whatever San Andreas is top #1 game ever ever and gtaIV should kill itself. I'm 10"

lmao

x2

That sounds spot on to me.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTA5 boards
#67LordPonchoPosted 3/21/2013 9:20:19 AM
Gtalady91 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...

Let me do it for him

Hellfire's response

I. Lol'd. Hard.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#68cheese_game619Posted 3/21/2013 10:58:04 AM
cheese_game619 posted...

Let me do it for him

Hellfire's response

that wasnt very lady like
---
#69puffinslaughterPosted 3/21/2013 12:56:07 PM
From: SpoonForkKnife | Posted: 3/21/2013 7:25:31 AM | #063
I believe in equality, I may troll or flame or generally be an ass but I will not IRL or over the internet bring race or sexual orientation in it. Be free be who you want to be, you are nasty you get off insulting 13 year old "special" kids on the internet. Why should I lower my self to your level?

You couldn't flame me if your life depended on it. Prove you can troll and flame me as bad as you can.

Honestly, I think you're one of the better San Andreas fanboys on the board, but your insults are just bad. If you're going to try and out troll a troll then you have to come up with some better material. I'm giving you this advice because unlike creep, offworlder, shelby, and dark_volkswagen, I don't mind your presence.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists, +11 Pittsburgh Penguins: 23-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#70cheese_game619Posted 3/21/2013 2:38:09 PM
are you calling me a troll, poppinfresh
---