I feel a sense of instability...

#21CruorComaPosted 3/24/2013 9:43:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22NutralguyPosted 3/24/2013 10:19:33 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Place yourself in one, and a couple friends in the others shoes, problem solved.

Like me being Michael, my bro in law being Trevor, my best friend being Franklin. No co op, but it makes sense. Me being the level headed one in reality, bro in law being somewhat unstable, and my best friend being the youngest of us three, add on me being the mutual friend at first.
---
I sit at a point in my life where my last string of sanity has to be tied to my middle finger.
#23tzar_666Posted 3/24/2013 10:43:42 PM
i have multiple personality disorder. ive had it for 30 years. i hate myself.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#24macten5150Posted 3/25/2013 5:42:30 AM
1. This is a video game website. You just listed 90% movies. FAIL.

2. Why would you purposely try to piss people off with making a half ass list of Spoilers no one gives a **** about? A very weak attempt at being funny and annoying at the same time. Trolling might not be your strong suit, but that's ok atleast you gave it a try.

And honestly, why are you acting so hostile over it? It's common courtesy to try and keep game ending spoilers tagged so people who don't know won't have it ruined.

What games are you playing right now CC?
---
even a blind squirrel gets a nut
#25CruorComaPosted 3/25/2013 6:35:44 AM(edited)
I just find those who get upset over old video game spoilers detestably petty, that's all. Here, let's try an experiment:

"I'm a grown man who gets upset over people revealing video game spoilers on the internet"

Try saying that out loud and see if you can resist the urge to kick your own ass. It epitomizes the whiny internet gamer stereotype normal people try to distance themselves from. Relax fella, take a rest, guy.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#26Devilanse333Posted 3/25/2013 1:06:48 PM
I just find those who get upset over old video game spoilers detestably petty

Detestably petty? Such as.....people acting like internet tough guys just because someone didn't want a game spoiled? Internet forums sure have some strange effects on certain people.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#27BardockpwnsjooPosted 3/25/2013 1:22:19 PM
macten5150 posted...
I agree that it's a great game. Again, you're coming off as an elitist. Where did I ask for special treatment? Marking your spoilers is a common courtesy to those who may be playing the game and haven't finished it yet, DUH. Are your people skills this bad in real life also?

And something as groundbreaking a spoiler as what was revealed is something that should always be marked with a big fat SPOILER tag.

And did you really use Mario 1 as an example? lmao

Why not? There's probably plenty of people who haven't played it. So according to you, if you EVER talk about that game, or any game like it that's so old many new gamers may not have even seen it, you need to mark everything you say with a spoiler tag.

Pull your big boy pants on and use some damn common sense.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#28capnovanPosted 3/25/2013 2:09:14 PM
Dumbledore is Keyser Soze
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#29Mentalpatient87Posted 3/25/2013 5:20:14 PM
Spoiling the plot or big reveal to something, be it a book, movie, magic trick, etc. has been a dick move for centuries. Just because you don't have the social grace to watch what you're blurting for the sake of others doesn't make those people petty or immature. It makes you an inconsiderate jerk. We're talking basic manners, here. Do you cover your ****ing mouths when you cough or is that all about you, too?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#30cheese_game619Posted 3/25/2013 5:49:47 PM
rdr came out years ago, if you were really that interested in it you would have played it already

what is it about these people that just look for things to be outraged about
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg