So, 6 months to go, what are you going to play until September?

#1RhyswrPosted 3/19/2013 2:11:08 AM
I got Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge a few weeks back which is still entertaining me (particularly after Wales winning the 6 Nations!) and I also re-bought Medieval 2: Total War , which will no doubt keep me playing for months and months.

What about you guys, anything you plan on playing while waiting for GTA V?
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#2Sword_of_DuskPosted 3/19/2013 2:18:57 AM
Currently playing Red Dead Redemption, plan on getting Silent Hill: Homeconing and Silent Hill: Downpour, The Last of Us, and many of the games that I missed due to not having any current gen system at the time. Which is a lot.
---
Kraden: If my pigeon threw fireballs, perhaps it would put you out of a job!
Tyrell: What, are you saying that I'm dumber than some bird?!
#3PepeSilvia906Posted 3/19/2013 2:31:19 AM
I'm on my sixth playthrough of GTA IV, and I plan to play the episodes shortly after that. I'm also dabbling a bit in Skyrim and the Fallout games. I was also thinking of getting LA Noire once I'm done with all those.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#4CruorComaPosted 3/19/2013 2:41:03 AM
Defiance and State of Decay when they come out.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#5Rhyswr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:46:47 AM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
I'm on my sixth playthrough of GTA IV, and I plan to play the episodes shortly after that. I'm also dabbling a bit in Skyrim and the Fallout games. I was also thinking of getting LA Noire once I'm done with all those.

If you can get into them, Fallout 3 and New Vegas will have the time flying by for you. Must have had 2 playthroughs on FO3 and about 3-4 on New Vegas, at about an average of 70+ hours for each one. You can easily get a good 100+ hour playthrough on each by being a completionist. Both are fantastic games, IF you can get into them though.

I haven't played Skyrim, but from what I gather it is the same story with that, a massive and fantastic game.

LA Noire is certainly worth a go. Lots were disappointed that it wasn't 1940's GTA, but I enjoyed it, as did many others.
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#6PepeSilvia906Posted 3/19/2013 3:02:31 AM
Rhyswr posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...

If you can get into them, Fallout 3 and New Vegas will have the time flying by for you. Must have had 2 playthroughs on FO3 and about 3-4 on New Vegas, at about an average of 70+ hours for each one. You can easily get a good 100+ hour playthrough on each by being a completionist. Both are fantastic games, IF you can get into them though.

I haven't played Skyrim, but from what I gather it is the same story with that, a massive and fantastic game.

LA Noire is certainly worth a go. Lots were disappointed that it wasn't 1940's GTA, but I enjoyed it, as did many others.

Oh I know, I've played through them both at least once. I'm just playing an hour of them here and there right now. Same with Skyrim.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#7holden4everPosted 3/19/2013 3:37:31 AM
I was planning on getting SimCity but after EA/Maxis' total fubar I bought Tropico 4 instead. I might get it in a few months if/when they fix everything and give us offline mode but I don't see them doing it. Also playing lots of Minecraft and I still have a fair few games that I bought during the Steam sales to get through (Metro 2033, The Witcher 2, Batman AC) so those plus whatever new games come out between now and September should keep me busy.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2013 NRL Season - W/L: 0/1 - Last Game: Cowboys def Bulldogs 24-12 - Next Game: Eels
#8DarkLordMorsulPosted 3/19/2013 5:44:49 AM
netflix...

slowly working through bioshock 2 I rarely play more than an hour at a time now...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#9joelanator0492Posted 3/19/2013 8:00:44 AM
I have a significant back log of games I haven't actually beaten yet. I've created a list on my phone for this purpose. I've played all these games, I just haven't beaten the full campaign yet.

Quantum Conundrum
Halo 4
Deus Ex: HR
Dead Rising 2 (I don't see myself finishing this)
Battlefield 3
Star Wars: KotOR 1&2
GTA: VC
Rayman: Origins

I'd also like to collect all the single player Achievements in Tomb Raider. Bioshock Infinite and Splinter Cell: Black List both release before GTA V so those will be added to my list as well.

I'll say right now that over half of those will not be completed. I'm a college student, a busy barista, a part time Youth Minister, and a boyfriend. The most hours a week I'll get to play games will only be about 6-9 hours a week. That's if I'm lucky. I hate growing up.
#10GodsHamsterPosted 3/19/2013 8:07:27 AM
Tropico 4 here as well. LOVE that game. Also playing Dynasty Warrior7 Empires on PS3, Sleeping Dogs since its free on PSN+.
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.