So, 6 months to go, what are you going to play until September?

#31Mentalpatient87Posted 3/20/2013 6:53:27 PM
Sure
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#32holden4everPosted 3/20/2013 7:25:08 PM
The Saboteur is a pretty good game. The driving mechanics are a bit wonky and it could've done with a bit more poilish but it's a lot of fun.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2013 NRL Season - W/L: 1/1 - Last Game: Bulldogs def Eels 20-16 - Next Game: Storm
#33NutralguyPosted 3/21/2013 1:40:13 AM
holden4ever posted...
The Saboteur is a pretty good game. The driving mechanics are a bit wonky and it could've done with a bit more poilish but it's a lot of fun.

Looks like I'll be checking it out. Maybe a wait till September won't be so bad. Fulfilling at least.
---
I sit at a point in my life where my last string of sanity has to be tied to my middle finger.
#34Rhyswr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:09:54 AM
Just found out that Rugby Challenge 2: Lions Tour Edition is going to be released in "mid-year 2013".

Looks like I am going to be busy before September!
---
Laws are a tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#35Gtalady91Posted 3/21/2013 6:17:45 AM(edited)
hellfire582 posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...
I'm on my sixth playthrough of GTA IV, and I plan to play the episodes shortly after that. I'm also dabbling a bit in Skyrim and the Fallout games. I was also thinking of getting LA Noire once I'm done with all those.

I sincerely commend you for making it through that many hours of torture. I could barely withstand one playthrough of GTA IV. You should consider a job in espionage or something. If you ever got captured, surely no amount of torture would make you crack.

Lol
You should get a job as a wart on CJ's balls
Since you spend so much time hanging from them

Edit:
On topic
I've been playing 4 as well
Bioshock series
Halo reach still
Assassin creed 3
Just picked up sleeping dogs but have yet to play it

---
Gt: Detroit Code
If you ain't first your last
#36PepeSilvia906Posted 3/21/2013 8:38:13 AM(edited)
hellfire582 posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...
I'm on my sixth playthrough of GTA IV, and I plan to play the episodes shortly after that. I'm also dabbling a bit in Skyrim and the Fallout games. I was also thinking of getting LA Noire once I'm done with all those.

I sincerely commend you for making it through that many hours of torture. I could barely withstand one playthrough of GTA IV. You should consider a job in espionage or something. If you ever got captured, surely no amount of torture would make you crack.

Ain't no torture, dawg. I just like good games is all.

i mean

ya lol it suxxxxxxxx grove strt 4 lyfe!
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#37georgiaboy11Posted 3/22/2013 12:32:16 AM
Defiance (hopefully it will be good)
Dead Island: Riptide
Skyrim
BO2
---
Taylor Swift is like a velociraptor, if she senses movement she will date it.
#38NutralguyPosted 3/24/2013 11:30:58 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Sure

Just got The Saboteur today. So far so good. With all the games I mentioned, plus this, I'm jumping through time in different parts of the world. Kinda like Quantum Leap.
---
I sit at a point in my life where my last string of sanity has to be tied to my middle finger.
#39angeldeath21Posted 3/24/2013 11:34:06 PM
Nutralguy posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Sure

Just got The Saboteur today. So far so good. With all the games I mentioned, plus this, I'm jumping through time in different parts of the world. Kinda like Quantum Leap.

Saboteur and Quantum Leap reference in the same post wins the damn board.

Seriously, there's no point to post anymore.

Saboteur ****ing rocked.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#40threedownPosted 3/26/2013 2:50:48 AM
dead island riptide will probably keep me busy for awhile and grid 2 when it comes out in may, i like codemasters racing games. not much else im looking forward to til gta v.