Poll: Have you pre-ordered Grand Theft Auto V?

#1G-ZissPosted 3/23/2013 10:05:33 AM
Have you pre-ordered GTA V yet? - Results (107 votes)
Yes
38.32% (41 votes)
No, but I plan to
27.1% (29 votes)
No, but I might
17.76% (19 votes)
No, and I don't plan to
16.82% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have not pre-ordered yet, but I probably will at some point.
#2hellfire582Posted 3/23/2013 10:28:48 AM
G-Ziss posted...
I have not pre-ordered yet, but I probably will at some point.

I would if they had a real incentive to do so, but I'm sure it's not gonna be hard to get when it comes out and I'll be able to see what other people say about it before getting it.
#3creep50Posted 3/23/2013 10:47:01 AM
nope....i dont get the pre-order thing..............you are spending extra money on a game that you dont know if its going to be good or not. to get it a few hours early and then alot of stuff that you re probably not going to use

i will probably just watch a few videos on youtube and read about it before i decide if i am going to buy it or not
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#4LordPonchoPosted 3/23/2013 11:23:29 AM
creep50 posted...
nope....i dont get the pre-order thing..............you are spending extra money on a game that you dont know if its going to be good or not. to get it a few hours early and then alot of stuff that you re probably not going to use

i will probably just watch a few videos on youtube and read about it before i decide if i am going to buy it or not

He returns from his slumber!

It depends on a lot of things for me. How far out will a PC version be? Will PS3 be plagued with bugs again? Will my 360 friends buy it?

Only time will answer these things.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5MShogunHPosted 3/23/2013 11:57:40 AM(edited)
creep50 posted...
nope....i dont get the pre-order thing..............you are spending extra money on a game that you dont know if its going to be good or not.

I dont normally do preorders but its GTA so I made an exception. I did my preorder on January 4 and paid it off all at once... my total came up to $64.19. I'm pretty sure that's his much it'll cost when it comes out anyway
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 178 Days
#6G-Ziss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:11:12 PM
creep50 posted...

Extra money? If your retailer is charging you extra money to pre-order a game, you're getting ripped off.
#7creep50Posted 3/23/2013 1:34:58 PM
G-Ziss posted...
creep50 posted...

Extra money? If your retailer is charging you extra money to pre-order a game, you're getting ripped off.

hmmmm maybe....they always a little bit more expensive here (not much a maybe 5 extra U.S dollars).....but i dont live in the US

but i dont really care i never pre-order
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#8NutralguyPosted 3/23/2013 1:37:08 PM
Pre ordered and paid off.
---
I sit at a point in my life where my last string of sanity has to be tied to my middle finger.
#9nativenginePosted 3/23/2013 1:41:32 PM
Nutralguy posted...
Pre ordered and paid off.

---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTA5 boards
#10DarkLordMorsulPosted 3/23/2013 2:58:49 PM
creep50 posted...

Finally the one SA Fanboy I actually like!!
---
Skit Tells is Really good