First mission idea you guys continue it

#1JACKSMMAPosted 3/26/2013 1:05:54 PM
Ok so Michael has "made" it already. He has robbed banks in the past and is a grandmaster at this. I think they should give us a first mission of him robbing his final bank set in the past and it will be this insane shootout mission with driving and escaping cops. Then open it up after that mission with him at his mansion in a cutscene talking like in the first trailer. Then it will show the GTA V cover art letters. You guys expand this on how they introduce Trevor and Franklin and what type of missions and cutscenes that you would like to see.
---
"That was for everybody! That was for me!
#2puffinslaughterPosted 3/26/2013 1:30:13 PM
trevor: hai im tervor

franklin: hai im michal

michael: no ***** im michael

franklin: no

michael: yes

michael: yes i am you square cut sausage sandwich

franklin: michal plz

trevor: gaiz stahp

*huge nuclear explosion*

*credits roll*
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists, +11 Pittsburgh Penguins: 25-8
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#3assassinreaperPosted 3/26/2013 5:12:47 PM
puffinslaughter posted...
trevor: hai im tervor

franklin: hai im michal

michael: no ***** im michael

michael: yes

michael: yes i am you square cut sausage sandwich

franklin: michal plz

trevor: gaiz stahp

*huge nuclear explosion*

*credits roll*

Well worth 60 dollars
---
Bacon is the ultimate troll bait, just bring it up and watch the wildfire
#4JACKSMMA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 6:53:22 PM
Michael goes out for a drink because he's sick if his wife and daughter yelling and fighting. He goes out in the country side into a little bar and sits down on a stool next to him his former partner Trevor. At first glance he thought it was just some old hag getting wasted. Trevor in a white t shirt with dirty old jeans yells out to the bar tender "Gimme another f***ing drink" The bartender gets him another drink. Michael then see's his face and knows its Trevor Michael says nothing and orders a shot of vodka. Trevor after taking a last shot of jin gets up from the stool and stumbles out the bar. Michael a few minutes later walks out of the bar only having a single shot of vodka the entire time. Trevor is in his beat up slam van sitting in the drivers seat slouching over nearly asleep. Michael slowly walks behind the van and reads the back Trevor Phillips Enterprise. Michael strains to look through the window he see's guns not many just an ak 47 and a few thrashed hand guns and an uzi. Michael then walks into the bar again and asks for a pen and walks by a table and snatches a napkin. He writes his number down and puts it in the passenger seat. Michael then heads home. Trevor wakes up in the morning and notices the napkin he picks it up and reads the number and mutters "What the hell is this?" To be Continued
---
#5JACKSMMA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:29:58 PM
Meeting Franklin...... Michaels wakes up early thinking about Trevor and how he can come in contact with him. He goes on with the day at his mansion he brings out his son to a shooting range and teaches him how to handle a glock 17 his son reckless shoots the gun as soon as he gets his hands on it and misses the target. Later in the afternoon he gets a call when he's chilling in his mansion its from Trevor. Before Trevor can even speak Michael says meet me on the bench next to the beach houses in 1 hour then hangs up. Trevor left with no choice leaves his trailer. Michael gets there first as he's sitting on the bench Franklin a very close person to Michael says "Hey you know where Berto Beach House is?" Not knowing its Michael. Michaels turns around and both men are silent for a few seconds with Lamar confused Franklins buddy. Michael says "Where you been buddy?" to break the silence Franklin says "I've been busy man?" Michael says "Anyway Bertos is over there." An awkward silence broke over the meeting. Just as Franklin and Lamar were about to walk away Trevor came walking forward like a bull yelling out " Well who the f*** are you a-" and was haulted when he saw Michael standing there. Franklin turned around and saw a familiar face in Trevor a man he had repoed a car full of guns. The three protagonists stood there in silence. To be continued...
---
#6JACKSMMA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:32:58 PM
Beach House Benches.... Trevor and Franklin stared at each other, Trevor with anger in his eyes and Franklin with a calm expression just stared at each other. Michael halted this tension by saying "I wanted to talk to you my friend!" Trevor just slowly looked away from Franklin turning to Michael trying to stay calm. Trevor seemed to be less hot headed around Michael maybe he knew of the angry killer inside of him. Trevor asked in a calmer yet frustrated voice "Well what do you need..friend?" Michael said "well want to meet at your house and then talk?" Franklin interrupted and said "Well man I better get going." Then walked off with his boy Lamar. Trevor paused and watched him walk off for a couple of seconds. "I don't have a house i have a trailer and i'll drive lets go." Trevor said. While driving in Trevor's filthy slam van Trevor couldn't help but to ask "Why the h*ll would you make me rush here just to ask to go to my trailer?" Michael responded " I didn't like the fact that Franklin was around I don't want the kid to get into this life." The rest of the drive was silent. When they got to Trevor's junk yard and trailer area Michael saw alot of old broken cars and motor bikes. Trevor and Michael walked in the trailer, the trailer was a wreck of beer bottles and drug bags and of course Trevor's pride a gun safe. They sat down on the booth table and Michael said "lets talk." To be continued.
---
Starting a GTA V story series join in if you want.
#7JACKSMMA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:00:03 PM
The Option...... Michael started off by saying " I want in again and I also want you to help me a be a friend again." Trevor replied "Want in what again? Bank robbing?" Michael with a slow answer said "Yes" Trevor stood up and leaned against the counter and blurted out "F*** no, are you crazy I won't participate in that ballsy bullsh*t again!" Michael stood up to and said " Well what are you going to do? Snort coke and drink till your wasted every night then get shot up and die trying to steal guns!" "Your business is failing you sell stolen cheap guns and get into the wrong deals your life is sh*t!" Trevor stood there and listened more Michael went on, " You will make millions in these heists." Your business will succeed and you will get a real home." " Do you really want to live like this for the rest of your life?" " Call me when you decide." Michael walked out and called his son to come pick him up. Trevor still leaned over the counter was thinking. The next morning Michael was awoken early by a phone call from Trevor. " I'm in" said Trevor "but I need some better and serious f*cking fire power before we do this sh*t and vehicles which I can't get." Michael said "I got money lets do this." To be continued.
---
#8JACKSMMA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:27:37 PM
Weapon stock.... Michael and Trevor met at burger shot next to the beach houses as they sat on the booth Trevor said " I got some guy in Liberty City interested in selling me some guns and alot for a high price." "Who is this guy were buying from?" asked Michael. " Some guy named Luis Lopez." " Just some guy that worked for that night club owner Tony Prince back in 08 before he moved to France." " How much for this stock and what are we talking like Ak's or cheap street crap?" " Oh!, were talking grade A military army sh*t! Michael" " P90, ACR, AUG, SMAW, Javelin and hundreds of others." He is selling a total of 500 guns for 2 million" Michael had 800,000 dollars sitting in a safe but no where near 2 million. " I have 800,000 dollars but not 2 million." Trevor said "what about that kid with those cars can't he sell some cars for a pretty penny?" " Michael said "I heard he might be working with some Armenian car dealers with expensive cars." " Find him and deal with him." said Trevor. Michael drove down to the car dealer ship and invited Franklin over to his place for dinner Franklin accepted. To be continued........ Thats it for today i'll type more tomorrow.
---
#9PepeSilvia906Posted 3/27/2013 4:27:15 AM
whoa
---
XBL Gamertag: The Wereodile
#10JACKSMMA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:50:02 AM
Dinner At A Price..... Michael and his wife prepared dinner at their mansion. Michael actually enjoyed this his son Jimmy and daughter Tracy set up the table. Franklin arrived dressed in a blue shirt with clean jeans, he knocked on the door lightly Jimmy ran to the door and opened it and said " Aye! You that car dealer my dads been talkin bout? You's name Franklin?" " Uh, yeah you his son James?" replied Franklin " Call me Jimmy man, and uh oh yeah follow me to da table." Franklin followed and sat at the end of the table. Michael walked in the room and said " Good job Jimmy now go help your mom." Jimmy walked into the kitchen. Michael sat down and started off. " Hey Franklin where have you been? I haven't seen you for a month." " Franklin said I've been busy with the car dealer ship." " Oh ok." The awkward conversation ended there. " Dinners ready!" shouted Amanda Michaels wife. She and the kids brought out the food and they all ate. After that Michael invited Franklin out in his backyard where his pool is for a drink. It was a cool night you could see Michael and Franklins breath. " Do you have any cars available? Like any sports cars?" " Well not really these Armenians have me working for them and i'm slowly paying them off for a car I wrecked." " How much do you owe them?" Asked Michael. " About 900 still." " You up for a job?" asked Michael " What do you mean?" asked Franklin. " I mean you make a meeting with them and me and Trevor wipe them out you up?" " Sure i mean its risky but im sick of these f*cks threatening me." " I'll get my stuff ready we do this tomorrow." said Michael. Franklin left. To Be Continued.
---