GTA V DLC Ideas

#1Sword_of_DuskPosted 3/28/2013 7:34:19 AM
Since I've got a topic about characters you'd like to see in potential DLC, I figure why not go the distance and hear your ideas about the DLC itself. What would you like to play? My idea(one of them, at least)?

Star Wars, GTA-style. Trevor as a Sith Lord would be hilarious.
---
Kraden: If my pigeon threw fireballs, perhaps it would put you out of a job!
Tyrell: What, are you saying that I'm dumber than some bird?!
#2BetelJoosePosted 3/28/2013 9:21:50 AM(edited)
William Grey, Leader of the Lost MC (IIRC there is a chapter in San Andreas or that may be just AoD) leads the group to Los Santos to raise hell after surviving the prison assault, or it doesn't exist due to IV's universe and V's universe being separate no Johnny K of course.

Billy and Trevor will somehow know each other, then those two will have a disagreement, then an all-out war would be the main 3 vs the entire gang, then a showdown between Billy and Trevor.
#3R0ttedHorrorPosted 3/28/2013 9:50:26 AM(edited)
how about you play as a low-life paparazzi guy trying to make a living. he has this loose goth chick for a girlfriend. one day he witnesses some politician dude getting it on with an underage celebrity. he takes photographs. its hard evidence. contemplating what exactly he needs to do with the photos, his starry-eyed naive friend comes up with the idea of blackmailing the politician for millions of dollars instead of just selling the photos to a newspaper or something.

so that's what they attempt to do. only to find out it isnt the politician's first rodeo and that they f***** with the wrong guy. politician dude somehow gets a hold of the photos, destroys them, and gives the protagonist an ultimatum: kill his friend and continue to do dirty work for the politician or the politician will kill both of them and deport his goth girlfriend back to Mexico.

idk i just watched Burn After Reading, so i got blackmail on the mind lol.
---
hidden camera or hidden agenda?
#4Knight_Rider_3KPosted 3/28/2013 2:23:06 PM
I will always still hope for "The Return of Tommy Vercetti" DLC.

I know, I know.....just let me dream.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#5Part3Posted 3/28/2013 2:54:00 PM
I just don't understand all this "lets talk DLC" when the game isn't even out yet.
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
#6nativenginePosted 3/28/2013 3:04:04 PM
Part3 posted...
I just don't understand all this "lets talk DLC" when the game isn't even out yet.
---

What should we talk about? We've discussed pics, argued about release dates, what music needs to be in the game, beaten to death SA vs. GTA4, Tommy being "that old guy" in the trailer and so on and so on. So it's either this or we can all go back to talking about which game is better, SA or GTA4. This topic is an attempt to keep this GTA5 discussion going, I mean f***, we've even broken into gun laws and religion, we're running on fumes here. We don't have much to discuss so if you don't like the conversation, there's literally thousands of other boards to go to. That or you could create a topic of your own for us to discuss something in.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#7M0NSTER_Posted 3/28/2013 3:27:04 PM
im hoping they add las venturus as DLC and just continue the main story.
#8JACKSMMAPosted 3/28/2013 3:29:54 PM
I would really like to see a DLC that includes former protagonists from the other games. I really liked Niko, Luis, and Johnny I would like to see some sort of DLC that includes them. Or maybe DLC that plays out the former lives of Michael, Franklin and Trevor.
---
Starting a GTA V story series join in if you want.
#9Sword_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 2:57:02 AM
nativengine posted...
Part3 posted...
---

What should we talk about? We've discussed pics, argued about release dates, what music needs to be in the game, beaten to death SA vs. GTA4, Tommy being "that old guy" in the trailer and so on and so on. So it's either this or we can all go back to talking about which game is better, SA or GTA4. This topic is an attempt to keep this GTA5 discussion going, I mean f***, we've even broken into gun laws and religion, we're running on fumes here. We don't have much to discuss so if you don't like the conversation, there's literally thousands of other boards to go to. That or you could create a topic of your own for us to discuss something in.

Exactly, buddy. That's the reason I keep making topics lately; just trying to keep the board going with something. I'll never understand why people have to nitpick about things like this.
---
Kraden: If my pigeon threw fireballs, perhaps it would put you out of a job!
Tyrell: What, are you saying that I'm dumber than some bird?!
#10IdTheDemonPosted 3/29/2013 3:57:41 AM
GameStop pre order exclusive cars
GameStop pre order guns
Day 1 DLC bank robber assault weapon pack

Pepsi DLC car
McDonalds DLC Uzi
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple