Hi Guys!

#1noscope247Posted 3/28/2013 4:08:41 PM
http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

Thnx for the help!
---
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @3.2Ghz; EVGA GTX 260 Overclocked Edition; G.Skill 4GB DDR3 1600; ASUS Rampage Extreme Mobo; Corsair TX750W PSU
#2JACKSMMAPosted 3/28/2013 4:15:11 PM
Why do i have a weird feeling this is going to 500?
---
Starting a GTA V story series join in if you want.
#3nativenginePosted 3/28/2013 4:18:43 PM
There is a chance there will be a PC version. Problem is, it won't be till Rockstar has killed it on console sales. From what I'm to understand, Rockstar gets taken advantage of on the PC market, most people just download a copy instead of paying for it so because of those people Rockstars incentive to make a PC version is low. Of those 162,000+ people, only a fraction of them will actually go out and buy the game. So I can understand why Rockstar isn't hopping on the PC bandwagon.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#4JACKSMMAPosted 3/28/2013 4:22:16 PM
True im not much of a PC gamer anyway.
---
Starting a GTA V story series join in if you want.
#5cheese_game619Posted 3/28/2013 5:36:12 PM
>he thinks this will make a difference
>laughinggirls.exe
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#6LordPonchoPosted 3/28/2013 6:01:06 PM
Change.org is not the place for such a petition, nor do we need a petition. It'll happen. Rockstar did the exact same about SA and IV. They gave no info about PC versions and announced them after console release.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#7Mentalpatient87Posted 3/28/2013 6:10:51 PM
nativengine posted...
most people just download a copy instead of paying for it

False, or else Minecraft and Steam wouldn't be making money hand over fist.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#8nativenginePosted 3/28/2013 6:36:19 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
nativengine posted...
most people just download a copy instead of paying for it

False, or else Minecraft and Steam wouldn't be making money hand over fist.

Difference being a large chunk of people playing Minecraft have no idea where to download games illegally. A lot of people who play GTA on PC are doing it for the mods and are far more knowledgable with illegal downloading. F***, my grandmother plays Minecraft, as do a few of my aunts, you think they are playing GTA? Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds are other great examples of games that appeal to "older" crowds.
---
#9Mentalpatient87Posted 3/28/2013 7:47:38 PM(edited)
Counterstrike, TF2, and the Witcher, then.

EDIT: And if we're gonna swing mod communities around and call them a source of piracy, Skyrim.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#10nativenginePosted 3/28/2013 8:17:26 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Counterstrike, TF2, and the Witcher, then.

EDIT: And if we're gonna swing mod communities around and call them a source of piracy, Skyrim.

And those games aren't pirated at all right? All I'm trying to put across is the PC format is far more pirated then the console version. PC in almost every aspect is superior to today's console games, I'm sure if it wasn't so easy to pirate PC games, they would be much closer in sales to their console counterpart. I by no means blame the entirety of the modding community for all gaming piracy. I was simply saying they are far more aware of how to download a game illegally.
---