Too soon, but I'm calling out...

#1UnCool_HeadPosted 3/30/2013 4:09:36 PM
Everyone to make a negotiation-gone-wrong kinda shootout in the deserts and a battlefield using Rhinos and Hydras in the downtown.

I bet the deathmatch system will be just like RDR, so I will call everybody to do that in the Free Roam.
#2G-ZissPosted 3/30/2013 4:17:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to stay out of your games.
#3nativenginePosted 3/30/2013 4:20:27 PM
Tanks and fighter jets? That's one hell of a negotiation gone wrong. You called me out though so it's on like Donkey Kong
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#4UnCool_Head(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:22:39 PM
nativengine posted...
Tanks and fighter jets? That's one hell of a negotiation gone wrong. You called me out though so it's on like Donkey Kong

Hahah, I'm sorry. I meant two different scenarios.
#5TtotheJ123Posted 3/30/2013 10:00:04 PM
UnCool_Head posted...
Everyone to make a negotiation-gone-wrong kinda shootout in the deserts and a battlefield using Rhinos and Hydras in the downtown.

I bet the deathmatch system will be just like RDR, so I will call everybody to do that in the Free Roam.

First part reminds me a lot of No Country For Old Men. Permission to steal idea?
---
I've been under fire before. Well ... I've been in a fire. Actually, I was fired. I can handle myself.
#6UnCool_Head(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 11:09:20 PM
TtotheJ123 posted...
UnCool_Head posted...

First part reminds me a lot of No Country For Old Men. Permission to steal idea?

Sure. Actually I'm the one who needs to ask... to be invited.
#7nativenginePosted 3/31/2013 5:46:39 AM
UnCool_Head posted...
nativengine posted...

Hahah, I'm sorry. I meant two different scenarios.

I'm just busting your balls but its too late now, you called me out.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards