Will rockstar give us some confirmed info anytime soon

#1pyrokinesis666Posted 3/31/2013 10:38:19 AM
Only things that's been confirmed is that it's in los santos and what we've seen in the trailers and pictures.

Since they broke our hearts by pushing the game back 4-5 months, they could atleast give us some 100% confirmed info
#2LFCKINGSPosted 3/31/2013 10:40:53 AM
Have a look here http://www.gtav.net/info/ that will tell you a lot more. As for when we'll hear more? In a few weeks or so....
---
Smeg Head.
#3pyrokinesis666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:44:03 AM
all that stuff sounds cool but it's still not confirmed by rockstar.

I would love to get a playable demo
#4VG_SoldierPosted 3/31/2013 11:10:08 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...

Wouldn't we all :P
---
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
#5LordPonchoPosted 3/31/2013 11:47:13 AM
VG_Soldier posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...

Wouldn't we all :P

Why? You know how the game will play. You've played several iterations previously.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6LFCKINGSPosted 3/31/2013 2:06:57 PM

True, but only the things backed up with soild evidence & proof go into that section. A lot of it is confirmed via screenshots & trailer appearances & the like, & also the GameInformer article / other magazines. You're not likely to hear much solid info from Rockstar as they have said they don't want to reveal too much as they want it to be a surprise to the player when you actually play it
---
Smeg Head.
#7hulkhogan1Posted 3/31/2013 7:34:49 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
Only things that's been confirmed is that it's in los santos and what we've seen in the trailers and pictures.

Since they broke our hearts by pushing the game back 4-5 months, they could atleast give us some 100% confirmed info

Did it ever occur to you that they simply don't have any more info that they want to share right now?