I hope this game has a happy ending.

#11jimbobrulezPosted 4/1/2013 3:18:20 PM
I certainly hope at least one of the main characters die in GTA V
---
split open and melt
#12BetelJoosePosted 4/1/2013 5:57:33 PM
Based on recent posts concerning who would people be excited to start out with, I hope two characters die. Here's hoping it's Michael and Trevor.
#13NavexPosted 4/2/2013 10:05:02 PM
IV spoilers

I always saw the canon ending to IV to be the one where Kate dies and Niko ends things with Pegorino. I do see Dmitri as the better finale boss but for story purposes I think the Revenge finale is the better one. Niko has moved on by that time in the story in terms of calming down and not letting his emotions dictate every decision he makes and logically assumes Dmitri will likely betray him again so I think he would definitely take the opportunity to take out his nemesis once and for all.

That and Kate is boring anyway, I'd never kill Roman off instead of her. But no really, I see Niko going down the revenge route even though I think he spared Darko just prior which allowed him to finally move on.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#14Lord_Shadow_19Posted 4/2/2013 10:14:51 PM
BetelJoose posted...
Based on recent posts concerning who would people be excited to start out with, I hope two characters die. Here's hoping it's Michael and Trevor.

So you want them to die because people want to play them? You sound quite miserable.

My guess is nobody dies, or maybe Trevor because he's nuts and probably doesn't care about dying anyway.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#15ssj5goku2005Posted 4/3/2013 12:26:09 PM
I actually sorta hope 2 of the main characters die...I think having 3 playable characters could work out well for the story but I honestly really hate the idea of having 3 playable characters for free roam
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#16nativenginePosted 4/3/2013 12:44:58 PM
ssj5goku2005 posted...
I actually sorta hope 2 of the main characters die...I think having 3 playable characters could work out well for the story but I honestly really hate the idea of having 3 playable characters for free roam

Just don't switch to the other 2, simple
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#17BetelJoosePosted 4/4/2013 5:21:00 AM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
So you want them to die because people want to play them? You sound quite miserable.

Oh... I have this nasty habit whenever someone talks about any aspect of my life or mental state, I gnaw at my wrists and knuckles, when I was visiting my mother over the holidays she kept asking me to remove my mittens, I was ashamed to show her, but when she saw she stared at me with pain and frustration, at least that is what I saw through the tears in her eyes.

My father gave me a stern look and declared "I have no son." Those words killed me inside. I spent New Years alone, basking in the glow of my television and reveling in the darkness of the room, because it personifies my soul.

I guess it is time to chew again...

Or, I am just being facetious for the heck of it.
#18MinunSSPosted 4/6/2013 4:19:07 PM
17 posts and no happy ending joke?

Is this even GameFAQs?
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Amish Style: is.gd/2rmxek
#19DarkLordMorsulPosted 4/6/2013 4:43:50 PM
MinunSS posted...

Is this even GameFAQs?

And it was right there too...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#20mentallyfunny00Posted 4/6/2013 7:44:39 PM
MinunSS posted...

Is this even GameFAQs?