In Game Collectibles Discussion

#1MShogunHPosted 4/2/2013 12:41:18 PM
Vice City had the tiki statues, IV had the 'flying rats', Chinatown Wars had the security cameras etc

What collectibles do you think will be in GTA V?

(Sorry if this has been discussed before)
---
(PSN: MShogunH)
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 168 Days
#2enterthemadroxPosted 4/2/2013 12:45:24 PM
Never knew they were tiki statues, I thought they were bottles in the brief split second I saw them before collecting.

What do they have in California/Nevada? Has to be something related to either of those states. Maybe.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#3Mentalpatient87Posted 4/2/2013 12:49:32 PM
They were tiki statues said to be stuffed full of blow, if I recall correctly.

I kinda liked the graffiti tags from SA. Or maybe a different collectible for each person? Michael gets something rich guy like, Trevor gets bags of meth, Franklin repos cars.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#4MShogunH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 1:59:22 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
maybe a different collectible for each person? Michael gets something rich guy like, Trevor gets bags of meth, Franklin repos cars.

I like that idea +1
---
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 168 Days
#5hulkhogan1Posted 4/2/2013 3:40:11 PM
Since we can explore underwater, maybe they will bring back collecting oysters?
#6DarkLordMorsulPosted 4/2/2013 3:44:45 PM
I hope not. I want something sort of fun not tedious.

I want paparazzi, collect celeb pictures. Or film reels.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#7Mentalpatient87Posted 4/3/2013 6:06:02 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
Since we can explore underwater, maybe they will bring back collecting oysters?

Nah, balls to that. Either shipwreck treasure or deep 6'd cars with things in the trunk.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#8MShogunH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 8:43:59 AM
Bump?
---
Grand Theft Auto V Countdown: 164 Days
#9VincentVega13Posted 4/6/2013 8:50:16 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
Never knew they were tiki statues, I thought they were bottles in the brief split second I saw them before collecting.

What do they have in California/Nevada? Has to be something related to either of those states. Maybe.

Los Santos had graffiti tags, San Fierro had photograph/snapshot things you could only see through the camera (right?) and I forget what Las Venturas had. Plus there were also oysters in the water and I think there were some horseshoes scattered over the entire map.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#10UnCool_HeadPosted 4/8/2013 3:21:27 AM
I hope things like side-missions rewards come back (i.e. Vigilante gives 50% more bulletproof vest; Para-medic doubles the health, Firefighter keeps you fireproof and so on).

I also missed special vehicles spawns on GTAIV. Driving the Monster or Hotring Racer after completing the 8-Track was a great reward.

RDR got good collectibles and extras, so I won't worry too much.