There's nothing left to talk about

#21Mentalpatient87Posted 4/5/2013 12:46:34 PM
caveman0887 posted...
deathblade32 posted...
Man, I hope there's good music in this game. You know what I wouldn't like? If there was bad music. I (controversially of course) think Vice City had the best music. Anyone else feel the same way? I feel like it's never discussed here.

No such thing as bad music

*ahem*
Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#22Devilanse333Posted 4/5/2013 3:31:42 PM
but good quality dubstep

I have to disagree. In my opinion...dubstep is noise. Every "song" has the same beat...while mixing up the same sound effects. Dubstep isn't music...its computer programming.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#23Jaws_ThemePosted 4/5/2013 5:29:06 PM(edited)
Devilanse333 posted...
but good quality dubstep

I have to disagree. In my opinion...dubstep is noise. Every "song" has the same beat...while mixing up the same sound effects. Dubstep isn't music...its computer programming.

sorry, by good quality I meant well mixed. there are dubstep artists who make the sound samples themselves. it's very hard to record your own sound samples and transform them into beats, melodies and bass lines.. even if it's with computer programs it's still very difficult. i'm trying to dabble with it and I'm having a very tough time learning how to do it.
and you're wrong in saying every dubstep song has the same beat because they don't. i could play lots of different dubstep songs in my library and the beats are different. and what do you mean same sound effects? artists are inventing signature sound effects all the time.

Skrillex actually recorded The Doors playing their instruments and created the song "breaking a sweat" using those sound samples and synthesizers. producing is an artform and it would take many years for you and I to master it.

i've been playing guitar for about seven years and I have to say, making electronic music is just as difficult as when i first picked up a guitar. skrillex invented the loudest, hardest hitting bass yet and lots of people were trying to figure out how to do it. it hit harder than deadmau5's bass. i consider that talent.