Anti-Swearing mode

#11CharizardFangPosted 4/6/2013 5:52:20 PM
So he can handle seeing people get murdered, but the F/S/N/etc word is where he draws the line?
#12mentallyfunny00Posted 4/6/2013 6:12:43 PM
Do you want this he will let you have it or do you just want to play with him? Also what would he do if you said f*** in front of him?
---
Quack damn you!
#13CruorComaPosted 4/6/2013 9:03:29 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
Amazing how people can be offended by the sounds we make rather than actions we take.

It's because we're Aussie. You and I use the terms f***, s***, c***, s*** and b**** like any other words, and the concept of vulgarity generally seems like a foreign concept to us. Where as we use the term "Mad c***" as high praise, apparently that's offensive everywhere else.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#14holden4everPosted 4/6/2013 9:24:09 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
Amazing how people can be offended by the sounds we make rather than actions we take.

It's because we're Aussie. You and I use the terms f***, s***, c***, s*** and b**** like any other words, and the concept of vulgarity generally seems like a foreign concept to us. Where as we use the term "Mad c***" as high praise, apparently that's offensive everywhere else.

Look at tv here compared to anywhere else. Silence Of The Lambs is shown with the "I can smell your c***" line uncut.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2013 NRL Season - W/L: 1/3 - Last Game: Rabbitohs def Bulldogs 17-12 - Next Game: Sea Eagles
#15CruorComaPosted 4/6/2013 10:03:30 PM
I love it.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#16VG_SoldierPosted 4/7/2013 12:30:22 AM
They could have that vindictive angel curse buster pc thing in GTA V! It would be so terrible that it just might be good!
---
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
#17CharizardFangPosted 4/7/2013 1:01:52 AM(edited)
VG_Soldier posted...
They could have that vindictive angel curse buster pc thing in GTA V! It would be so terrible that it just might be good!

OMG, I hate censors, but this would be the greatest thing ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wF2m4B1ubtw#t=857s

lol "Come over here and lick my -Banana Bread!-"
#18CaIiber345Posted 4/7/2013 12:51:50 AM
"Dad! Look! See? GTA isn't as bad as all those politicians and watchdog groups make it out to seem!"

*carjacks a vehicle, runs over twenty pedestrians, evades the police, bails out of the car as it explodes in a flaming wreck, shoots several cops with automatic weapons*

"See? Not one single swear word!"
---
Creepers gonna creep. (It's a Minecraft thing.)
Hail HYDRA!
#19puffinslaughterPosted 4/7/2013 5:44:34 AM
Why do you need your dad to approve? Are you younger than 18?
---
Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists Pittsburgh Penguins: 29-10 WELCOME JAROME IGINLA!
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#20RunetheKoopaPosted 4/7/2013 6:58:11 AM
Solution: Mute the sound and turn on subtitles.

Problem Solved.