Anti-Swearing mode

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Anti-Swearing mode
3 years ago#11
So he can handle seeing people get murdered, but the F/S/N/etc word is where he draws the line?
3 years ago#12
Do you want this he will let you have it or do you just want to play with him? Also what would he do if you said f*** in front of him?
Quack damn you!
3 years ago#13
cheese_game619 posted...
Amazing how people can be offended by the sounds we make rather than actions we take.

It's because we're Aussie. You and I use the terms f***, s***, c***, s*** and b**** like any other words, and the concept of vulgarity generally seems like a foreign concept to us. Where as we use the term "Mad c***" as high praise, apparently that's offensive everywhere else.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
3 years ago#14
cheese_game619 posted...
Amazing how people can be offended by the sounds we make rather than actions we take.

It's because we're Aussie. You and I use the terms f***, s***, c***, s*** and b**** like any other words, and the concept of vulgarity generally seems like a foreign concept to us. Where as we use the term "Mad c***" as high praise, apparently that's offensive everywhere else.

Look at tv here compared to anywhere else. Silence Of The Lambs is shown with the "I can smell your c***" line uncut.
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2013 NRL Season - W/L: 1/3 - Last Game: Rabbitohs def Bulldogs 17-12 - Next Game: Sea Eagles
3 years ago#15
I love it.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
3 years ago#16
They could have that vindictive angel curse buster pc thing in GTA V! It would be so terrible that it just might be good!
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
3 years ago#17
VG_Soldier posted...
They could have that vindictive angel curse buster pc thing in GTA V! It would be so terrible that it just might be good!

OMG, I hate censors, but this would be the greatest thing ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wF2m4B1ubtw#t=857s

lol "Come over here and lick my -Banana Bread!-"
3 years ago#18
"Dad! Look! See? GTA isn't as bad as all those politicians and watchdog groups make it out to seem!"

*carjacks a vehicle, runs over twenty pedestrians, evades the police, bails out of the car as it explodes in a flaming wreck, shoots several cops with automatic weapons*

"See? Not one single swear word!"
Creepers gonna creep. (It's a Minecraft thing.)
Hail HYDRA!
3 years ago#19
Why do you need your dad to approve? Are you younger than 18?
Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 25 Assists Pittsburgh Penguins: 29-10 WELCOME JAROME IGINLA!
http://i.imgur.com/gKedoAK.png ~grape_purple ^_^
3 years ago#20
Solution: Mute the sound and turn on subtitles.

Problem Solved.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Anti-Swearing mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived